Forums

Full Version: Cause of saved game crash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think I figured out the cause of the saved game crash in ver. 1.2.0. When reloading the saved game and it crashes back to the iPad desk top. I noticed when the AC is on or the wind is blowing with a bit of a force that is when it crashes. If I open the window on a non windy side put the iPad next to the window re there is no interference the saved game loads . NOTE this is the ONLY game or site rom all the iPad icons that this happens to. It appears the cloudy signal for Orion is to weak when there is a bit if interference . Perhaps you can boost the signal in ver. 1.2.1 or strengthen the signal or reception in the new version .:
what happens if you play with Airplane Mode on?
(06-30-2013 06:09 AM)rocco Wrote: [ -> ]what happens if you play with Airplane Mode on?

Tried it just now with AC on and not near opened window and it worked one out of seven times. So still something wrong.
(06-30-2013 07:07 AM)roalan Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-30-2013 06:09 AM)rocco Wrote: [ -> ]what happens if you play with Airplane Mode on?

Tried it just now with AC on and not near opened window and it worked one out of seven times. So still something wrong.

In the airplane mode still off I went out on my enclosed back porch ,no AC but still a bit of a breeze and it did work four out of five times . It does appear that outside or inside ac does effect the saved game although in airplane mode seems to help . Hope this helps you for the next version and thank you for the advice of the airplane option didn't know about that one
Reference URL's