Forums

Full Version: What do you do with Rovers?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I understand that at some point or another most ships in the Naval Tactics Arsenal can be very effective when used correctly, but what about rovers? Smile

Does anyone use them? And how or why?
(07-17-2014 03:38 PM)Troy TB34 Wrote: [ -> ]I understand that at some point or another most ships in the Naval Tactics Arsenal can be very effective when used correctly, but what about rovers? Smile

I think they're mostly cost effective tanks, although I haven't gotten to use them much. Maybe to block enemy ships' line of fire on your more important ships?
(12-23-2014 05:53 AM)Eden Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-17-2014 03:38 PM)Troy TB34 Wrote: [ -> ]I understand that at some point or another most ships in the Naval Tactics Arsenal can be very effective when used correctly, but what about rovers? Smile

I think they're mostly cost effective tanks, although I haven't gotten to use them much. Maybe to block enemy ships' line of fire on your more important ships?

Thanks for the answer! That's what would be my guess, though I still have never seen them used in a game besides 'naval duel' haha Smile

I think it'd be cool if one could use than as bait in merchant, like if they appeared similar to the enemy as the actual target ships.
Reference URL's