Forums

Full Version: Starbase Orion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
While I was not around at the time, SBO once has a wiki page and from what I heard, it went to hell. So can someone tell me if there is a new one? Because if there isn't one, then I think a new one should be made so players could get info faster and more accurately instead of waiting for someone to answer on the space bar.
(07-30-2015 05:44 AM)Testbox360 Wrote: [ -> ]So can someone tell me if there is a new one? Because if there isn't one, then I think a new one should be made so players could get info faster and more accurately instead of waiting for someone to answer on the space bar.

There is not a new one. If you want one, you can start one up on something like Wikia.
(07-30-2015 08:48 AM)rocco Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-30-2015 05:44 AM)Testbox360 Wrote: [ -> ]So can someone tell me if there is a new one? Because if there isn't one, then I think a new one should be made so players could get info faster and more accurately instead of waiting for someone to answer on the space bar.

There is not a new one. If you want one, you can start one up on something like Wikia.

Would we have your consent?
(07-31-2015 02:05 AM)Testbox360 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-30-2015 08:48 AM)rocco Wrote: [ -> ]

Would we have your consent?

I would assume him saying to go startone if you want it would count as his consent: P
(07-31-2015 02:05 AM)Testbox360 Wrote: [ -> ]Would we have your consent?

You bet.

( Just to make it official Wink )
Reference URL's