Forums

Full Version: Port to Andriod?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I doubt anyone remembers me but I used to play this game on my Ipod 4 years ago as a kid. Since then I have an Android and was curious if this game would ever get ported to the Google Play Store. This game game burned up a lot of my summers and was fun from what a I remember!

Edit* ignore my childish signature. Early highschool was a very awkward time in my life
Welcome back! Neat to read someone referring to SO as "that game I used to play as a kid"; where has the time gone?

To answer your question, Starbase Orion 1 will never make it to Android; Starbase Orion 2 will though. Hopefully sometime this year.
I look forward to it! Time flies my friend!
(12-06-2016 12:54 AM)rocco Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome back! Neat to read someone referring to SO as "that game I used to play as a kid"; where has the time gone?

To answer your question, Starbase Orion 1 will never make it to Android; Starbase Orion 2 will though. Hopefully sometime this year.

This year as 2016 or sometime within the next year?
Hmmmm
Reference URL's