Forums

Full Version: Planets as a gift
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I give a civ. A planet as a gift the planet never leaves my civ, nor does the other five received it. Why is this? Is it a glitch in the program ? Does t need a patch?
A lot if folks are checking this but still not one answer to the question.
I haven't played in a long time, but if I remember correctly if you created the game in team strict mode, it prevents the gifting of planets (even though the button to gift is still there and looks like you can use it, it doesn't actually work because team strict mode prevents the trading of planets).
(02-08-2018 06:59 AM)Davabled Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't played in a long time, but if I remember correctly if you created the game in team strict mode, it prevents the gifting of planets (even though the button to gift is still there and looks like you can use it, it doesn't actually work because team strict mode prevents the trading of planets).
you may be correct I believe I was n team mode. Will try on single mode.
Thank you ,very helpful. I still play th game Daily. Can’t find a better one . There is civilization 6 but that’s $60 and the reviews aren’t so great.
(02-09-2018 02:12 AM)roalan Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-08-2018 06:59 AM)Davabled Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't played in a long time, but if I remember correctly if you created the game in team strict mode, it prevents the gifting of planets (even though the button to gift is still there and looks like you can use it, it doesn't actually work because team strict mode prevents the trading of planets).
you may be correct I believe I was n team mode. Will try on single mode.
Thank you ,very helpful. I still play th game Daily. Can’t find a better one . There is civilization 6 but that’s $60 and the reviews aren’t so great.

I wish this game was still supported best one out for iPad.
(07-08-2018 05:03 AM)roalan Wrote: [ -> ]I wish this game was still supported best one out for iPad.

I agree it's the best game out for iPad!
These forums aren't used anymore; Rocco (the person who makes the game) decided to switch to Reddit since it would be easier to manage and make it easier for him to focus his efforts on the next version of the game.

I'd recommend checking it out here: https://www.reddit.com/r/starbaseorion/
You can post questions about the existing game and see some screenshots of the next version there as well.
Reference URL's