Forums

Full Version: Repulsive trait
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everybody...

I noticed in MP games that my 'enemies' which have (custom) chosen the 'repulsive' trait never respond to any chat messages. Does anyone know whether the repulsive trait prohibits communication (I remember it used to limit diplomacy in the old MOO games, at least in the infamous third installment)... Or might it be that my repulsive opponents prefer to be beaten in silence?
(11-24-2011 09:26 AM)Chimiel Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everybody...

I noticed in MP games that my 'enemies' which have (custom) chosen the 'repulsive' trait never respond to any chat messages. Does anyone know whether the repulsive trait prohibits communication (I remember it used to limit diplomacy in the old MOO games, at least in the infamous third installment)... Or might it be that my repulsive opponents prefer to be beaten in silence?

You're jut getting opponents that don't talk. I've frequently played as repulsive and chatted with my opponents.
(11-24-2011 09:40 AM)VanderLegion Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-24-2011 09:26 AM)Chimiel Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everybody...

You're jut getting opponents that don't talk. I've frequently played as repulsive and chatted with my opponents.
Okidoki, just silent types then... Thanks
(11-24-2011 09:40 AM)VanderLegion Wrote: [ -> ]You're jut getting opponents that don't talk. I've frequently played as repulsive and chatted with my opponents.
Ditto.
I think some people may not know they have to hit the "chat" button thingy.
plus some forget to check (like me half the time)

still waiting for the "flashing button" to alert me that my enemy is trying to distract me with idle chatter Tongue
Reference URL's