Forums

Full Version: Hello and nice to meet everyone!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all,

I'm Fox_in_Japan. It's nice to meet everyone. BTW, I'm always up for a multiplayer game. And to the programmers, thanks for making such a great game!
Hi fox, pleased to meet u. I'm in China so we could probably play some quick evening games? Tried to add you, but GameCenter can't find your nick, is it Fox_in_Japan?

You can add me, i'm mr_pot

See ya!
Welcome! Always nice to "see new faces".
(02-23-2012 03:19 AM)VanderLegion Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome! Always nice to "see new faces".

Hey there... the game we got going is my first, got a question, are the multiplayer maps balanced? I am finding a lot of...not quite good planets ;0
(02-23-2012 06:21 PM)mr_pot Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-23-2012 03:19 AM)VanderLegion Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome! Always nice to "see new faces".

Hey there... the game we got going is my first, got a question, are the multiplayer maps balanced? I am finding a lot of...not quite good planets ;0

Yah. The galaxies in MP are random, but balanced. Theres basically a slice for each player that'll ahve the same spread of planets, monsters/tech discoveries etc in the same places, all that. Then the center of the galaxy is just completely random, so you can find stuff there that isn't mirrored for your opponent.
Reference URL's