Forums

Full Version: Just had a baby
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My wife just had our first baby yesterday, so if my rate of play drops off dramatically in the near future, you know why.
CONGRATS!

For me it was the opposite, when each of my two kids were born they signaled a horrible descent into an MMO (WOW for the first one, PotBS for the second one) Tongue
(02-14-2012 06:38 AM)rocco Wrote: [ -> ]CONGRATS!

For me it was the opposite, when each of my two kids were born they signaled a horrible descent into an MMO (WOW for the first one, PotBS for the second one) Tongue

Thanks.

We'll see how things work out. I know for the next coupla days things'll be kinda crazy since the wife and baby are still in the hospital (she had a c-section) and I'm sick (got sick yesterday right about the time she went into labor...)
(02-14-2012 06:35 AM)VanderLegion Wrote: [ -> ]My wife just had our first baby yesterday, so if my rate of play drops off dramatically in the near future, you know why.

Serious congratulations. Another testing opponent also is a new father - so that makes two now. (I'll not spill the beans - they can of course share here if they feel like it).

No worries on slow moves - we'll be here if and when you need some time out from dealing with a new addition to the family. And you can always let sleep deprivation allow some of us to catch you in some slip ups that so far have been few and far between...
Congrats! Hope you named the little tyke "Sipdar"! Smile
Gratz!

I wish u and your family all the best.
The first month was for me more relaxed than later.
Because your baby will sleep sooo much ;-)

(02-14-2012 06:35 AM)VanderLegion Wrote: [ -> ]My wife just had our first baby yesterday, so if my rate of play drops off dramatically in the near future, you know why.
Congratulations! Doesn't mean I will go easy on you har har... Btw where you up all night just now? We were almost playing in real time (I just got a nephew so sort of know how it is).
(02-23-2012 06:23 PM)mr_pot Wrote: [ -> ]Congratulations! Doesn't mean I will go easy on you har har... Btw where you up all night just now? We were almost playing in real time (I just got a nephew so sort of know how it is).

Nah, I live in Alaska (GMT-9). I went to bed about 11:30pm
(02-24-2012 03:27 AM)VanderLegion Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-23-2012 06:23 PM)mr_pot Wrote: [ -> ]Congratulations! Doesn't mean I will go easy on you har har... Btw where you up all night just now? We were almost playing in real time (I just got a nephew so sort of know how it is).

Nah, I live in Alaska (GMT-9). I went to bed about 11:30pm

Congrats! When my kid arrived I was a stay at home dad running a huge wow guild 24/7. Now she's 6 and taken over the computer with her games!
Congratulations indeed! My kid is now a teen... The hardest patch to go through. But 4-10 is golden. Enjoy! Wink
Reference URL's