Forums

Full Version: Looking for people for 3v3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Now that 1.1.1 is here I would love to get a 3v3 together but based on my 2v2 auto match experiences thought It would be best to try here. Would prefer players in the US for time zone reasons. If you're interested add torgo Johnson on GC and preferably post here.
(03-09-2012 11:29 AM)Plokun Wrote: [ -> ]Now that 1.1.1 is here I would love to get a 3v3 together but based on my 2v2 auto match experiences thought It would be best to try here. Would prefer players in the US for time zone reasons. If you're interested add torgo Johnson on GC and preferably post here.

I'd do a 3v3. GC friend invite sent
Duly added four to go
Add me skwerm70!!
I'm in! GC sent
Add me, i am in the uk but on alot of the time game name -+ largefries +-

All the best
Alright just one more to go
Still looking for just one more to get this started
Alright invites are sent see you all in game
(03-14-2012 03:59 AM)Plokun Wrote: [ -> ]Alright invites are sent see you all in game

Not a huge deal, but just fyi: it doesn't actually send invites to all of the participants when you create the game. When you create a game, it has you pick everyone you want to invite to that game, then has you take your first turn. After you take your first turn it'll send the invite to player 2 so they can take their first turn. Then it sends the invite to player 3 etc. You so don't actually get an invite to the game until it's actually your turn to play.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's