Forums
*NEW* SO Testing Group Openings Available - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://chimerasw.com/starbaseorion/forums)
+-- Forum: Starbase Orion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Galactic Council (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: *NEW* SO Testing Group Openings Available (/showthread.php?tid=1210)

Pages: 1 2 3

*NEW* SO Testing Group Openings Available - rocco - 07-20-2012 10:51 AM

Do you like playing Starbase Orion? Would you like to take an active part in improving the game for all?

The testing group is a collection of Starbase Orion volunteers that gain early access to new releases before they are made available to the public. They work closely with the developer to help make sure that bug fixes are fully tested, and they get to provide immediate feedback on all upcoming changes.

Here's how to sign up:

Step 1: Click on this link and fill out the TestFlight registration form

Step 2: Send me a forum PM with the email address or name you registered on TF. Only forum members can be in the testing group, and this allows me to link your TestFlight application to your forum account.

Spots are limited. The beta will install right beside your normal copy of Starbase Orion, allowing you to switch between both versions with ease!

- Rocco

RE: *NEW* SO Testing Group Openings Available - tactfulgamer - 07-22-2012 09:40 PM

I would love to join this sometime. As of right now I still don't fully understand the game to really be a pro active tester- luckily this is a great community, so the pencil will sharpen. I look forward to the next one.

RE: *NEW* SO Testing Group Openings Available - Sarducar Dun - 07-26-2012 03:53 PM

Ah yes, now I remember why I'm not a beta tester, changing between GC and sandbox accounts on my single device will be annoying when I play other games on it all the time, I'd love to but it's too much effort.
~ The Couch Potato

RE: *NEW* SO Testing Group Openings Available - Count Volker - 08-17-2012 04:15 PM

Rocco,

I recently sent you a private message stating my intent to become a game tester. I am waiting further approval and instructions.

Yours,

Count Volker

RE: *NEW* SO Testing Group Openings Available - rocco - 08-18-2012 05:10 AM

Thanks, I got it Smile

It will be some weeks before the next beta starts.

- Rocco

(08-17-2012 04:15 PM)Count Volker Wrote:  Rocco,

I recently sent you a private message stating my intent to become a game tester. I am waiting further approval and instructions.

Yours,

Count Volker

RE: *NEW* SO Testing Group Openings Available - LeadTheWay - 08-30-2012 03:45 PM

Rocco, sent you a PM containing my info

RE: *NEW* SO Testing Group Openings Available - BSG - 12-08-2012 10:22 AM

Are there any min. requirements for being a Beta Tester?

RE: *NEW* SO Testing Group Openings Available - rocco - 12-08-2012 01:52 PM

(12-08-2012 10:22 AM)BSG Wrote:  Are there any min. requirements for being a Beta Tester?

Nope. Just a willingness to play potentially buggy versions and provide feedback on new features Smile

RE: *NEW* SO Testing Group Openings Available - GamerAtWork - 01-01-2013 11:18 PM

I did the two steps. Smile
Where would the builds appear. In test flight?

RE: *NEW* SO Testing Group Openings Available - rocco - 01-02-2013 02:18 AM

(01-01-2013 11:18 PM)GamerAtWork Wrote:  I did the two steps. Smile
Where would the builds appear. In test flight?

You will get an email when the next beta begins.