Forums
Siramnes Tournament 2.0 - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://chimerasw.com/starbaseorion/forums)
+-- Forum: Starbase Orion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The eSports Sanctuary (/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Siramnes Tournament 2.0 (/showthread.php?tid=2162)

Pages: 1 2 3

Siramnes Tournament 2.0 - Siramnes - 12-08-2013 01:01 PM

This thread will be used to track the results of the second tournament I am organizing.

This is an 8-player, 1 v. 1 tournament. Here are the rules we will be using:

Timer: Tourney

Type: Classic

Speed: Quick

Leaders: Off

Race: Normal

Diplomacy: Off

Victory: Last Empire

Size: Huge

Composition: Balanced

Shape: Spiral

Galaxy Age: Normal

Empire Age: Normal

Wormholes: On

Monsters: On

Specials: On

Here are the match-ups for round 1 (based on alphabetical order, since I can't judge the experience and skill of each player).

Match A
Alyreth vs. Blutrane

Match B
CraigT78 vs. Donkadoo

Match C
Emp vs. Jay765b

Match D
Jonas Milic vs. Selatos

Round 2 will pit the winners of matches A and B and the winners of C and D. The winners from round 2 meet in the championship match.

I am setting a one-month time limit per round - if the results are not in by that time, both teams forfeit. Please update results to this thread as they come in.

Good luck to all players!
Player coming first alphabetically in each pairing should set up the match.

RE: Siramnes Tournament 2.0 - Craigt78 - 12-08-2013 07:23 PM

(12-08-2013 01:01 PM)Siramnes Wrote:  This thread will be used to track the results of the second tournament I am organizing.

This is an 8-player, 1 v. 1 tournament. Here are the rules we will be using:

Timer: Tourney

Type: Classic

Speed: Quick

Leaders: Off

Race: Normal

Diplomacy: Off

Victory: Last Empire

Size: Huge

Composition: Balanced

Shape: Spiral

Galaxy Age: Normal

Empire Age: Normal

Wormholes: On

Monsters: On

Specials: On

Here are the match-ups for round 1 (based on alphabetical order, since I can't judge the experience and skill of each player).

Match A
Alryeth vs. Blutrane

Match B
CraigT78 vs. Donkadoo

Match C
Emp vs. Jay765b

Match D
Jonas Milic vs. Selatos

Round 2 will pit the winners of matches A and B and the winners of C and D. The winners from round 2 meet in the championship match.

I am setting a one-month time limit per round - if the results are not in by that time, both teams forfeit. Please update results to this thread as they come in.

Good luck to all players!
Player coming first alphabetically in each pairing should set up the match.

Invite sent for match B. Good luck all!

RE: Siramnes Tournament 2.0 - Siramnes - 12-09-2013 01:06 PM

Something to think about for the future: I'm thinking of starting a SO league that will give us an unofficial ranking of players. It would take the form of a round-robin tournament with a championship game between the final two finishers. Since you are playing in one of my tournaments, I thought I'd give you first crack at a place in it. Initially, I'd like to have at least 8, but as many as 16 players participating - we'd have two divisions (Jupiter for higher ranked players and Saturn for lower ranked ones).

Reply here if you are interested in participating (feel free to reply even if you are not participating in one of my tournaments)
Something to think about for the future: I'm thinking of starting a SO league that will give us an unofficial ranking of players. It would take the form of a round-robin tournament with a championship game between the final two finishers. Since you are playing in one of my tournaments, I thought I'd give you first crack at a place in it. Initially, I'd like to have at least 8, but as many as 16 players participating - we'd have two divisions (Jupiter for higher ranked players and Saturn for lower ranked ones).

Reply here if you are interested in participating (feel free to reply even if you are not participating in one of my tournaments)

RE: Siramnes Tournament 2.0 - Craigt78 - 12-09-2013 03:46 PM

(12-09-2013 01:06 PM)Siramnes Wrote:  Something to think about for the future: I'm thinking of starting a SO league that will give us an unofficial ranking of players. It would take the form of a round-robin tournament with a championship game between the final two finishers. Since you are playing in one of my tournaments, I thought I'd give you first crack at a place in it. Initially, I'd like to have at least 8, but as many as 16 players participating - we'd have two divisions (Jupiter for higher ranked players and Saturn for lower ranked ones).

+1 - count me in!

RE: Siramnes Tournament 2.0 - Usal - 12-11-2013 02:29 AM

I'm interested in the next tourny and the league as well.

Usal

RE: Siramnes Tournament 2.0 - Siramnes - 12-11-2013 04:31 AM

TOURNEY UPDATE (Match D winner)

[undefined=undefined]Round 1[/undefined]
Match A
Alryeth vs. Blutrane

Match B
CraigT78 vs. Donkadoo

Match C
Emp vs. Jay765b

Match D
Jonas Milic vs. Selatos (Jonas Milic won)

Round 2

Match E
Winner of Match A vs. Winner of Match B

Match F
Winner of Match C vs. Jonas Milic

RE: Siramnes Tournament 2.0 - Sheila - 12-11-2013 03:44 PM

I aminterested, sign me up

RE: Siramnes Tournament 2.0 - Alryeth - 12-11-2013 03:46 PM

Same here, btw in Alryeth vs. Blutrane winner was Alryeth

RE: Siramnes Tournament 2.0 - Siramnes - 12-12-2013 01:54 AM

Results update

Match A
Alyreth vs. Blutrane (Alryeth won)

Match B
CraigT78 vs. Donkadoo

Match C
Emp vs. Jay765b

Match D
Jonas Malic vs. Selatos (Jonas Malic won)

RE: Siramnes Tournament 2.0 - Jay765b - 12-12-2013 08:58 AM

(12-12-2013 01:54 AM)Siramnes Wrote:  Results update

Match A
Alyreth vs. Blutrane (Alryeth won)

Match B
CraigT78 vs. Donkadoo

Match C
Emp vs. Jay765b (jay765b won)

Match D
Jonas Malic vs. Selatos (Jonas Malic won)