Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hello! New player question
03-20-2016, 06:23 PM
Brick Hello! New player question
Hello all! I'm new to Starbase Orion and although I've played 4x games before, I have a question about RP points. How do you see how much RP you have? There are various techs with different RP values so I want to know how much I have in order to better time and plan my research paths.

Also, are there many European players? I'm from the States but 6 hours ahead of New York time, so playing online against U.S. players may be a bit slower due to me being in bed while my opponents take their turns.

Thanks!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-21-2016, 01:37 AM
RE: Hello! New player question
(03-20-2016 06:23 PM)Grim Moongoat Wrote:  Hello all! I'm new to Starbase Orion and although I've played 4x games before, I have a question about RP points. How do you see how much RP you have? There are various techs with different RP values so I want to know how much I have in order to better time and plan my research paths.

See that status bar at the top of the screen? With money, food, research numbers? Tap on the one for research, and it will display more detailed information. Same goes for the others, and carries out through the rest of the game (ie tap on things like the production bars in the planet view, and it will show more detailed information).
03-21-2016, 03:38 AM
RE: Hello! New player question
Ah! Got it! Thanks! Still learning the interface, since I started playing a day or two ago. Getting the hang of it pretty well. Going through an easy AI run to learn the screens, controls, and oil up my micromanagement machine before jumping into the PvP fray.
05-21-2019, 09:09 PM
Hello New player question
There was a recent suggestion that we needed a place for new members to post an introduction and say hello. A good suggestion, and this is now the place.

John
08-11-2019, 11:49 PM
Hello New player question
Hello NoXWiPe,

Welcome and great to hear you enjoy our server.
Just wondering though ... you still have trouble getting attacked by you're own faction?