Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.33 Average
Frequently Asked Questions
05-24-2012, 03:57 PM
RE: Frequently Asked Questions
Yeah I wasn't complaining - I was happy to get the tech I was working on because it's invariably one I want a lot!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-02-2012, 02:33 PM
How long on average between betas? I heard three weeks but I have only been in the group since 1.1.4.

These are the days of miracle and wonder, this is the long distance call. The way the camera follows us in slow mo, the way we look to us all. The way we look to a distant constellation that's dying in a corner of the sky. These are the days of miracle and wonder, and don't cry, baby, don't cry.
06-03-2012, 01:50 AM
(06-02-2012 02:33 PM)steveadams14 Wrote:  How long on average between betas? I heard three weeks but I have only been in the group since 1.1.4.

Depends on what's in the next version. If it's a hot patch, then a beta will follow quickly (this is what v1.1.5 will be). If the next version has large new features, then it will happen whenever those get to the point worth sharing with the group.
06-03-2012, 03:06 AM
(06-03-2012 01:50 AM)rocco Wrote:  
(06-02-2012 02:33 PM)steveadams14 Wrote:  How long on average between betas? I heard three weeks but I have only been in the group since 1.1.4.

Depends on what's in the next version. If it's a hot patch, then a beta will follow quickly (this is what v1.1.5 will be). If the next version has large new features, then it will happen whenever those get to the point worth sharing with the group.

Oh, cool.

These are the days of miracle and wonder, this is the long distance call. The way the camera follows us in slow mo, the way we look to us all. The way we look to a distant constellation that's dying in a corner of the sky. These are the days of miracle and wonder, and don't cry, baby, don't cry.
06-19-2012, 03:11 PM
Since turns are simultaneous, how does it work when both players bid on a leader on the same turn? I suppose if the amounts are different, then the higher bid is chosen, but if it's an identical amount (kind of likely at 100, as that's the opening bid), how is one selected?
06-19-2012, 03:21 PM
(06-19-2012 03:11 PM)Sanchez Wrote:  Since turns are simultaneous, how does it work when both players bid on a leader on the same turn? I suppose if the amounts are different, then the higher bid is chosen, but if it's an identical amount (kind of likely at 100, as that's the opening bid), how is one selected?

I have no idea. I've frequently gotten a message that I was outbid when we both bid 100. no idea how often I've WON when we both bid a hundred...

GC ID - VanderLegion, GMT-9. Sandbox GC ID (Beta) - VanderLegion
06-20-2012, 04:14 AM
How do I add ships to a fleet in flight with Morph?
06-20-2012, 04:33 AM
(06-20-2012 04:14 AM)Sanchez Wrote:  How do I add ships to a fleet in flight with Morph?

Gotta have the ships near each other in flight, redirect them to the same destination. if they're close enough together, they'll get combined into a single fleet.

GC ID - VanderLegion, GMT-9. Sandbox GC ID (Beta) - VanderLegion
06-20-2012, 04:37 AM
Thanks!
06-20-2012, 06:01 AM (This post was last modified: 06-20-2012 06:33 AM by Sanchez.)
Does the AOE damage dealt by Eausthu (sp?) apply in the same absolute amount to all opponent ships, or is it relative to the ships receiving the damage?

That is, how much gets dealt to scouts vs destroyers? If it's a fixed absolute amount, I guess attacking with a scout swarm is out!