Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
SO Wiki
06-06-2012, 12:14 AM
SO Wiki
Many thanks to VanderLegion and falanor for filling in the initial content. Wikis are collaborative, community efforts for collecting and documenting information. Sounds like the perfect place to store obscure Starbase Orion trivia Big Grin

http://www.chimerasw.com/starbaseorion/wiki/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-06-2012, 12:58 AM (This post was last modified: 06-06-2012 01:00 AM by Sanchez.)
RE: SO Wiki
Awesome...
We might want to use this thread to discuss new content and edits. As a start, I guess the planet bonuses (biotech fungi et al), could have their own section and then not need to be in the FAQ.
06-06-2012, 06:18 AM
(06-06-2012 12:14 AM)rocco Wrote:  Many thanks to VanderLegion and falanor for filling in the initial content. Wikis are collaborative, community efforts for collecting and documenting information. Sounds like the perfect place to store obscure Starbase Orion trivia Big Grin

http://www.chimerasw.com/starbaseorion/wiki/

Yessss... SmileBig GrinCool

These are the days of miracle and wonder, this is the long distance call. The way the camera follows us in slow mo, the way we look to us all. The way we look to a distant constellation that's dying in a corner of the sky. These are the days of miracle and wonder, and don't cry, baby, don't cry.
06-06-2012, 08:03 AM
Design a site background contest maybe?
06-06-2012, 11:07 AM
What else would people like to see on the wiki? I've put in most of the stuff I could think of off the top of my head that could be really useful, wasn't sure what else to add.

GC ID - VanderLegion, GMT-9. Sandbox GC ID (Beta) - VanderLegion
06-06-2012, 11:10 AM
I'm currently working on the strategy section. RL has me bogged down right now, so its coming along slowly. But I'll get it done and update both the wiki and the thread in the next week.

Writer and all around crazy person.
GC ID: falanor4421 *** Sandbox : falanor4421 (I think...) ***
Always looking for a game
06-06-2012, 11:14 AM
It might be a good idea to put various ship builds, at least starting ship builds.

Though we are not now that strength that in
Old days moved earth and heaven
That which we are, we are
One equal temper of heroic hearts
Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield
-------
GC: engineeredguy2 GCS: StandAlone-SB
06-06-2012, 11:19 AM
Thats something I will cover in tactical strategies. Long range fleets, short range, fleets to counter other fleets.

Writer and all around crazy person.
GC ID: falanor4421 *** Sandbox : falanor4421 (I think...) ***
Always looking for a game
06-20-2012, 04:34 AM
Looking for confirmation: the Crystals spawned by the Gorzhons Hatchery are NOT the same as the Crystals found in the wild. "Wild" Crystals appear to be battleships with 6xIPC1; spawned Crystals are Titans. Correct?

Game Center ID = User ID
"The meek, he had been told, would inherit the earth, but only when the last soldier left it to them in his will."
06-20-2012, 04:52 AM
(06-20-2012 04:34 AM)Stonebreaker75 Wrote:  Looking for confirmation: the Crystals spawned by the Gorzhons Hatchery are NOT the same as the Crystals found in the wild. "Wild" Crystals appear to be battleships with 6xIPC1; spawned Crystals are Titans. Correct?

Correct.