• 1 Votes - 5 Average
*NEW* SO Testing Group Openings Available
08-11-2013, 05:41 PM
RE: *NEW* SO Testing Group Openings Available
I would like to help.
Find all posts by this user
08-12-2013, 01:28 PM
Just got an iPad mini. Woot. I'm having trouble downloading the betas though from test flight. It freezes about 75% of the way through and says unable to complete download at this time. Any suggestions to resolve that? I've tried about 4 times.
08-13-2013, 12:38 AM
(08-11-2013 05:41 PM)Pushokov Wrote:  I would like to help.

Follow the instructions on the first post (sign up with TestFlight, register your device, and send me a PM with your TF registered email / name ).
10-06-2014, 01:47 PM
Roc, I wouldn't mind being part of this group either when there are openings...

Thanks for your consideration, -A

GC ID - alzdragon, GMT-6. Sandbox GC ID (Beta) - alzdragon, NT ID - alzdragon
10-06-2014, 02:07 PM
(10-06-2014 01:47 PM)xAlZx Wrote:  Roc, I wouldn't mind being part of this group either when there are openings...

Thanks for your consideration, -A

I'll put you in Smile
02-04-2015, 12:12 AM
Yes, that sounds intresting. So yesterday I spent 6 hours playing one of this games predecessors masters of Orion 2(ok let's be honest it was more like 10)which in my opinion was the one that was done right in its day. Over the years I have always returned to this game for a fun stragic challenge and on many occasions wished for someone to come along with a new version using today's computing capabilities yet maintaining the simplicity of a turn based interface. When I saw this app I was excited to purchase it, but once inside could see that it really needs work to make it all it could be. Maybe like moo2 it has to go through one to get there we will see. I am not going to give up on this quest for the next turn based stragity game that may last the next twenty years because it's just that awsome.
03-26-2015, 12:33 AM (This post was last modified: 03-26-2015 12:35 AM by rocco.)
*NEW*NEW*NEW* SO Testing Group Openings Available
Close for being out of date with passing of TestFlight.
Thread Closed