Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Love the game
10-20-2011, 05:35 AM
Love the game
Saw this when it released last week, been looking for some good Asynch multiplayer games to pick up. Also, love space/4x games, so looked like a perfect match. Picked up it as soon as I'd checked it out and love it. Finished one game against an easy computer to learn the basics, then dove into a whole buncha multiplayer games (doesn't seem to be a lot going on there yet Sad, got like 12 games started, only a few actually seem to have people playing yet). Hoping to see more activity in multiplayer soon, playing more sp for practice in the meantime.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-18-2011, 07:06 AM
RE: Love the game
(10-20-2011 05:35 AM)VanderLegion Wrote:  Saw this when it released last week, been looking for some good Asynch multiplayer games to pick up. Also, love space/4x games, so looked like a perfect match. Picked up it as soon as I'd checked it out and love it. Finished one game against an easy computer to learn the basics, then dove into a whole buncha multiplayer games (doesn't seem to be a lot going on there yet Sad, got like 12 games started, only a few actually seem to have people playing yet). Hoping to see more activity in multiplayer soon, playing more sp for practice in the meantime.

I see we now have a couple of games going! Nice to finally run into you. Confused
12-22-2011, 09:58 PM
RE: Love the game
Can you suggest some new multiplayer games for me and my brother to play?