Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
SO testers expiring?
08-01-2012, 03:04 AM
SO testers expiring?
I got a message on my iDevice saying that my SO testers Ad Hoc provisioning profile would expire in 13 days. What exactly does that mean?

These are the days of miracle and wonder, this is the long distance call. The way the camera follows us in slow mo, the way we look to us all. The way we look to a distant constellation that's dying in a corner of the sky. These are the days of miracle and wonder, and don't cry, baby, don't cry.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-01-2012, 03:09 AM
RE: SO testers expiring?
Same here.

Though we are not now that strength that in
Old days moved earth and heaven
That which we are, we are
One equal temper of heroic hearts
Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield
-------
GC: engineeredguy2 GCS: StandAlone-SB
08-01-2012, 07:11 AM
On your device, go to Settings -> General -> Profiles (all the way at the bottom). In here there is a list of all the provisioning profiles (the certificates that allow you to run non-AppStore apps). You will probably see several called "Starbase Orion Testers Adhoc"; some of them will be red saying they expire soon. Should be several that are not red. You should be fine tapping on the red ones and selecting "Remove".
08-01-2012, 02:53 PM
I have 19 of these profiles for SO. All of them are red and some say expire in 12 days others say 13 days.

GC: Elph -=- GC Sandbox: Elph
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-01-2012, 05:09 PM
(08-01-2012 02:53 PM)elph Wrote:  I have 19 of these profiles for SO. All of them are red and some say expire in 12 days others say 13 days.

Similar circumstance here. I have 10 and all expire in 12/13 days. Smile

GCID: Bruin; Sandbox: Bru-test-in