Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Coupla bugs
10-22-2011, 12:46 PM (This post was last modified: 10-22-2011 12:47 PM by rocco.)
RE: Coupla bugs
Quote: Build times aren't matching up between the planets build screen and the empire screen

Found & fixed for v1.0.4.

What was happening is one screen was showing the build time without taking into account any hoarded industry. The other screen was. This is why sometimes the difference was large, or not different at all.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-22-2011, 12:57 PM
(10-21-2011 09:31 AM)VanderLegion Wrote:  2. When I started terraforming and queued up something to happen after it finished, it lost the queued action somewhere (I'm assuming after the first step of terraforming finished and it started again to go to the next level), then defaulted back to the auto-build afterward. I'm fine with terraforming repeating until you get to terran class, but if you have something queued up after it, it should remember that when it's done.

Also found & fixed for v1.0.4. Terraforming will repeat until no more terraforming can be done, then it will be removed. If you have queued items after it, they will be preserved. Terraforming is now listed as "Terraforming (Repeat)" in the build queue to reduce confusion.
10-23-2011, 11:09 AM
(10-22-2011 12:57 PM)rocco Wrote:  
(10-21-2011 09:31 AM)VanderLegion Wrote:  2. When I started terraforming and queued up something to happen after it finished, it lost the queued action somewhere (I'm assuming after the first step of terraforming finished and it started again to go to the next level), then defaulted back to the auto-build afterward. I'm fine with terraforming repeating until you get to terran class, but if you have something queued up after it, it should remember that when it's done.

Also found & fixed for v1.0.4. Terraforming will repeat until no more terraforming can be done, then it will be removed. If you have queued items after it, they will be preserved. Terraforming is now listed as "Terraforming (Repeat)" in the build queue to reduce confusion.

Cool, thanks for the update. Love that you're active on here interacting with the community.