Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can't scout/attack planets
10-21-2011, 05:30 PM
Can't scout/attack planets
I am playing as the humans, and I can only scout/visit half the planets on the map. When I select a ship (troop ship, colony ship, scout, or military ship) most of the planets fade away. I didn't notice this behavior when I started a Draske game.

Any thoughts on what's going on?

Thank you!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-21-2011, 05:56 PM
RE: Can't scout/attack planets
Faded systems mean they are out of reach from your selected spaceships. You can extend your ships travel range by research higher fuel tech or add more fuel in your new ship design. Scouts already have 1 additional fuel installed so they can move farther then other ships.

And Draske have Galactic Navigators skill that make their ship move faster and farther then other races. That`s why you didn`t noticed this before.
10-21-2011, 06:05 PM
Sounds like they're simply outside your current flight range. Research Improved Fuel Cells to increase your range.
10-22-2011, 04:28 AM
Thanks for the replies; that's kind of what I thought, but even on a very close system, with a scout, I couldn't reach a system that was 4-6 parsecs away. This morning I opened up and started playing again, and all of a sudden I could go to those further systems. *shrug*

Now as I try to invade my opponents last system, it crashes. =\

Thanks again for the help!