Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
v1.1.8 General Feedback
02-02-2013, 07:05 AM
RE: v1.1.8 General Feedback
The issue I fixed affects all spying events (not just info gathering).

If anyone still has some v1.1.8 games active, try out some offensive spying and let me know.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-02-2013, 07:41 PM
Found another bug. If you scrap a ship that was built with space elevators, you get 50% of the original cost, not the reduced cost. Frigates built from SE2 - upgrade for 324 production, scrap for 202 credits. Not a huge bug, but not one I'd noticed before (rarely scrap for cash)

GC ID - VanderLegion, GMT-9. Sandbox GC ID (Beta) - VanderLegion
02-04-2013, 01:33 PM
(02-02-2013 07:41 PM)VanderLegion Wrote:  Found another bug. If you scrap a ship that was built with space elevators, you get 50% of the original cost, not the reduced cost. Frigates built from SE2 - upgrade for 324 production, scrap for 202 credits. Not a huge bug, but not one I'd noticed before (rarely scrap for cash)

Pretty sure that's not-a-bug -- or at least, I have been previously told it's not a bug, and I've posted some analysis on how much of a difference it makes. (Long story short, if you have space elevators and are close to the edge on money, it can be very much worth it.)
02-11-2013, 03:40 PM
Playing advanced game- many planets, many ships. Game crashes when I hit turn. Bug report submitted.