Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
v1.2.0 General Feedback
03-28-2013, 11:47 PM
RE: v1.2.0 General Feedback
(03-27-2013 02:04 AM)rocco Wrote:  
(03-27-2013 12:02 AM)Mezmorki Wrote:  I had another small thing (bug?) that I've noticed for a few versions now. The Starbase icon often doesn't show up next to planet until I send a scout or unit to that planet. But this seems somewhat sporadic. Or is the AI fast-building a starbase the turn my scout arrives? Sometimes I notice this even when my fleet is jumping to the system on a single turn. Not sure what's going on.

Starbase icons will only show on systems which you have explored at least once in the past (so if you tap on a system and it shows the star information instead of planets, it should not show a starbase).

In an unrelated note Mezmorki, TestFlight is still waiting for you to register a device. If you want in the next beta (which should start soon), then you need to go to the TestFlight site from the device you want to test on and register it.

Ahh - thanks. Strange - I never saw a notification from it that it wanted me to do anything. I'll register asap. Thanks.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-29-2013, 05:06 AM
(03-27-2013 02:04 AM)rocco Wrote:  In an unrelated note Mezmorki, TestFlight is still waiting for you to register a device. If you want in the next beta (which should start soon), then you need to go to the TestFlight site from the device you want to test on and register it.
Rocco - is there a way to make sure I've registered my device for your project? I do have it registered for other projects I'm helping on, but I don't know if I need to do anything else.

And I don't want to miss the chance to help with the beta, either...

Thanks!
03-29-2013, 05:57 AM
(03-29-2013 05:06 AM)Werebear Wrote:  Rocco - is there a way to make sure I've registered my device for your project? I do have it registered for other projects I'm helping on, but I don't know if I need to do anything else.

And I don't want to miss the chance to help with the beta, either...

Thanks!

There's no way that I know of from random TF user to check. I checked on the admin side, and you are registered properly.

Worst-case scenario if you are not registered, but still want in, is you register before the next beta update. There are usually 10-12 beta updates each major beta test, one every couple days.