Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Round Table: Racial Trait Cost Balancing
04-13-2013, 04:19 AM
RE: Round Table: Racial Trait Cost Balancing
Why are Persnickety and Shared Intelligence mutually exclusive? Seems like you should be able to choose both... what do others think?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-13-2013, 05:41 AM
(04-13-2013 04:19 AM)Skins0815 Wrote:  Why are Persnickety and Shared Intelligence mutually exclusive? Seems like you should be able to choose both... what do others think?

They were made mutually exclusive a while back, due to the fact they are both +% traits that their combination was OP.
04-20-2013, 01:47 AM (This post was last modified: 04-20-2013 01:49 AM by Mezmorki.)
I like the new traits - started a new game felt that my choices were a little tougher. Changing around the old small minded scientists was a good move.

I will say though - that I think we need more smaller and medium (-1 to -3) NEGATIVE traits.

What about one for "Giant Sized" where you have -1 building slots and -1 total pop on each of your planets?
04-20-2013, 01:51 AM
(04-20-2013 01:47 AM)Mezmorki Wrote:  I like the new traits - started a new game felt that my choices were a little tougher. Changing around the old small minded scientists was a good move.

I will say though - that I think we need more smaller and medium (-1 to -3) NEGATIVE traits.

What about one for "Giant Sized" where you have -1 building slots and -1 total pop on each of your planets?

Check out:

http://www.chimerasw.com/starbaseorion/f...p?tid=1825

Rocco and I tried to drum up some interest, but little was forthcoming.