Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The General Feedback thread
06-03-2013, 10:31 AM
The General Feedback thread
I'm not able to post any new replies there -- it says the latest post is by me but then when you go and look, the post is not there. Anyone else have this issue? Maybe the BBS system thinks that 30 pages is too long already? Tongue

GC ID: anthee999
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-03-2013, 12:42 PM
RE: The General Feedback thread
(06-03-2013 10:31 AM)anthee Wrote:  I'm not able to post any new replies there -- it says the latest post is by me but then when you go and look, the post is not there. Anyone else have this issue? Maybe the BBS system thinks that 30 pages is too long already? Tongue

I can see your post (double post, I'm assuming from it not showing up so trying again?) on page 31. Works fine for me.

GC ID - VanderLegion, GMT-9. Sandbox GC ID (Beta) - VanderLegion
06-04-2013, 05:01 PM
Right, the problem was that page 31 wasn't there yet when I posted this thread. I can see it now. Weird.

GC ID: anthee999
06-04-2013, 11:38 PM
(06-04-2013 05:01 PM)anthee Wrote:  Right, the problem was that page 31 wasn't there yet when I posted this thread. I can see it now. Weird.

You're not crazy. I have seen this before. I sometimes check for new posts, and it indicates that there is a new post from a certain user. I go to the thread, and the message doesn't show up. But I suspect that the message does eventually update and show up.

Very infrequent - probably less than 1 in 100 messages.