Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
No clue to bug any help please
06-15-2013, 07:49 AM (This post was last modified: 06-15-2013 07:51 AM by roalan.)
No clue to bug any help please
After 40-50 moves and after saving the game it can not be reloaded because when you hit the saved game it goes back to the iPad desk top. I have ver 1.2.0 .i have reinstalled the game to no avail . I have been using unlimited perks over the ten allowed. I need some advice . No else seems to have this bug. Please help.Huh
Works fine till you get to 405 +
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-15-2013, 08:00 AM
RE: No clue to bug any help please
(06-15-2013 07:49 AM)roalan Wrote:  After 40-50 moves and after saving the game it can not be reloaded because when you hit the saved game it goes back to the iPad desk top. I have ver 1.2.0 .i have reinstalled the game to no avail . I have been using unlimited perks over the ten allowed. I need some advice . No else seems to have this bug. Please help.Huh

Submit the game file for rocco to take a look at. Crash log too if you can.

Neither the turn number or the unlimited racial on their own causes regular crashes, so something else is probably going on.

GC ID - VanderLegion, GMT-9. Sandbox GC ID (Beta) - VanderLegion
06-15-2013, 08:42 AM
(06-15-2013 08:00 AM)VanderLegion Wrote:  
(06-15-2013 07:49 AM)roalan Wrote:  After 40-50 moves and after saving the game it can not be reloaded because when you hit the saved game it goes back to the iPad desk top. I have ver 1.2.0 .i have reinstalled the game to no avail . I have been using unlimited perks over the ten allowed. I need some advice . No else seems to have this bug. Please help.Huh

Neither the turn number or the unlimited racial on their own causes regular crashes, so something else is probably going on.

How do I send in the file ? I installed the game again but the same problem is there
06-15-2013, 08:46 AM
(06-15-2013 08:42 AM)roalan Wrote:  
(06-15-2013 08:00 AM)VanderLegion Wrote:  

How do I send in the file ? I installed the game again but the same problem is there

The first word of my last post was a link that takes you to the wiki page that tells you how to do do it.

06-15-2013, 09:55 AM
I got an email from Rocco who said go to the I in the game front hit the version 1.2.0 and send the email that pops up with a explanation of the bug I did this there was an icon folded that said file.com chimera ...... Orion plist. I hope this is the file because I did find the crash files as you instructed but the iPad has no way to email them as far as I know. I hope I sent the files as he requested
06-15-2013, 11:58 AM
(06-15-2013 09:55 AM)roalan Wrote:  I got an email from Rocco who said go to the I in the game front hit the version 1.2.0 and send the email that pops up with a explanation of the bug I did this there was an icon folded that said file.com chimera ...... Orion plist. I hope this is the file because I did find the crash files as you instructed but the iPad has no way to email them as far as I know. I hope I sent the files as he requested

Yah, that's the correct file. For the crash logs, there's no way to email them directly, but you can use the built in copy/paste options to copy it and paste the text into the body of an email.

06-15-2013, 01:12 PM (This post was last modified: 06-15-2013 01:37 PM by roalan.)
(06-15-2013 11:58 AM)VanderLegion Wrote:  
(06-15-2013 09:55 AM)roalan Wrote:  I got an email from Rocco who said go to the I in the game front hit the version 1.2.0 and send the email that pops up with a explanation of the bug I did this there was an icon folded that said file.com chimera ...... Orion plist. I hope this is the file because I did find the crash files as you instructed but the iPad has no way to email them as far as I know. I hope I sent the files as he requested

Yah, that's the correct file. For the crash logs, there's no way to email them directly, but you can use the built in copy/paste options to copy it and paste the text into the body of an email.

Thanks for your help I figured out how to copy and paste and I sent Rocco the last crashed file hope it works.
There are crash files and crash logs I sent Rocco two of the last crash files and the last log.hope it helps . I notice the iPad icon had a number 1 on it now ,somehow it is gone ,don't know what that means.