Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Question about switching Gamecenter accounts
06-19-2013, 07:17 AM
Question about switching Gamecenter accounts
Hey guys,
I'm playing games in both the app store and beta versions on two different devices. I'd like to play both versions on my phone but switching Gamecenter accounts is a bit of a hassle.

What's the easiest method for playing both versions on the same device? Is there a quick and easy way to switch between the sandbox and regular Gamecenter accounts?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-19-2013, 09:58 AM
RE: Question about switching Gamecenter accounts
(06-19-2013 07:17 AM)Corbin7 Wrote:  Hey guys,
I'm playing games in both the app store and beta versions on two different devices. I'd like to play both versions on my phone but switching Gamecenter accounts is a bit of a hassle.

What's the easiest method for playing both versions on the same device? Is there a quick and easy way to switch between the sandbox and regular Gamecenter accounts?

What version of iOS are you on? Starting in iOS 6 there's no hassle to switching between sandbox and regular, it'll just automatically sign you into whichever account is needed for a specific game.

GC ID - VanderLegion, GMT-9. Sandbox GC ID (Beta) - VanderLegion
06-19-2013, 11:15 AM
RE: Question about switching Gamecenter accounts
(06-19-2013 09:58 AM)VanderLegion Wrote:  
(06-19-2013 07:17 AM)Corbin7 Wrote:  Hey guys,

What version of iOS are you on? Starting in iOS 6 there's no hassle to switching between sandbox and regular, it'll just automatically sign you into whichever account is needed for a specific game.

Up until today, I had the beta only on my ipad1 (ios5). I'll be getting the beta on my iphone running ios6 hopefully this evening. (thx rocco!) I'll be able to check it out when it shows up.