Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Interstellar Empires (Large scale Empire RP)
12-22-2013, 11:04 AM (This post was last modified: 12-22-2013 11:06 AM by Spifomie.)
RE: Interstellar Empires (Large scale Empire RP)
(12-22-2013 06:24 AM)Troy TB34 Wrote:  Oh shoot...my arch RP enemey...the Great Edenchen of Declaring War on Troy lol Tongue It's not an RP without an Eden.

I like the compromise... Big Grin

Here comes my Bio
For over 50 years the Imperium stretched its influence, 50 years too long. Over its conquest, the Imperium fleet conquered many a world. Some of these worlds were very well treated, others who constantly revolted against the Emperor's occupation earned the wrath of the Imperium. On the fringes of the Imperium empire, the world of ________ never had a strong enough garrison too contain these rebellions. Soon a military mastermind rose too power in the rebel forces. He successfully defeated the Imperioun Imperialists who had oppressed his planet. The ruler, known too his people as Der Constablé Franco , declared his empire the The First Reich of __________, and set about pairing the galaxy's way for humanity, the master of all races. The people created an Imperial Navy too defend their borders from an Imperium Counter-attack, surprisingly, a counter invasion never came.

The people of the First Reich live nationalist lives dedicated too their country and enjoy an excellent human rights record, key word being human. All other races are contained in labour camps or executed by firing squad. The government is totalitarian with a new leader being elected at the end of the former leaders life. Our economy is Capitalist. With a strong militaristic and imperialist passion, the First Reich plans too rule the galaxy, whether directly or through influence.

Franco is well liked by his people and praises throughout the galaxy for having turned around a poor colony, turning it into a marvel of stability and prosperity. The Citizens of the Firts Reich owe their allegiance too him and too him alone. Any challenge of his leadership results in swift disappearance. The people assume the person ran away rather then too be accused of slandering their leader. The Secret Service knows otherwise.

With a tendency to resort too force early, the First Reich has earned the hate of many other empires, especially non-human races, only fueling their drive too overthrow their "oppressors".

Known for: A imperialistic and militaristic society with goals of domination. A hybrid of research and productivity allows for swift growth in their drive too cement humanity as the "master race". While disliked by many, the grand Imperial Navy provides much influence over smaller empires.

Government Structure: Totalitarian Dictatorship
Current Constablé: Franco
Economy: Capitalist
Current Capitol:
Race: Human
Racial: Prodcution/Research Mix
People:

I think it would be cool if you had too send ships labeled "Merchant" without any weapons too transfer resources and tech, then we could have pirates and privateers.....though Just like intercepting messages, I don't know how it could be implemented.
Lol I think the the Second Battle of Rigel between me and my allies vs Eden's empire drowned out my advertisement of this game in our RP....haha at least Eden saw it.

Pure. Genius:

What if we required people to, whenever they gifted anything of substance, they would have to deliver a "merchant class" vessel. (aka a vessel with no weapons but as many passive things as they wanted) over to the territory? For every X number of parsecs, they would have to make a stop, allowing other factions to intercept it. If the merchant vessel/fleet was destroyed, the gift would instead HAVE to be given to the pirate.

Eh? Big Grin

I really love how you brought in the Imperium. Our factions will bash heads gloriously Big Grin

Thanks for trying to advertise though! We'll get the players eventually. Minimum we require only one more player.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-22-2013, 11:32 AM
I would hold out until at least 6...8 is beautiful Smile

Ya...well just have too make sure everyone promises too follow that rule...and that shipments are specified, also...merchants have too travel back home too restock if they want too deliver more (too prevent supply camping)

I'm looking forward too getting this rolling once we get more people. Lol mines not as creative as yours....I'm obsessed with learning about WW2...based mine off Germany and took the name of Spain's dictator at the time hahaha which also happens too be my name in Spanish class.

I sure hope we don't start bordering hahaha in Jester's my empire was EXTREMELY anti-Cyban as a result from a prio invasion by them in my bio....guess who started next to me? A Cyban Eden Tongue

"We're not retreating, we're simply advancing in another direction!" - Oliver P. Smith

Game Center: Troy tbUSA
12-22-2013, 12:28 PM
(12-22-2013 11:32 AM)Troy TB34 Wrote:  I would hold out until at least 6...8 is beautiful Smile

Ya...well just have too make sure everyone promises too follow that rule...and that shipments are specified, also...merchants have too travel back home too restock if they want too deliver more (too prevent supply camping)

I'm looking forward too getting this rolling once we get more people. Lol mines not as creative as yours....I'm obsessed with learning about WW2...based mine off Germany and took the name of Spain's dictator at the time hahaha which also happens too be my name in Spanish class.

I sure hope we don't start bordering hahaha in Jester's my empire was EXTREMELY anti-Cyban as a result from a prio invasion by them in my bio....guess who started next to me? A Cyban Eden Tongue

Allrighty I'll try to hold out to 8. In a weeks time if we don't have that many signed up I'll debate upon starting or not.

Good ideas on the supply camping prevention. If we play with merchants we shall add that for sure.
12-23-2013, 04:16 AM
Yup Smile now it's the waiting game Tongue

"We're not retreating, we're simply advancing in another direction!" - Oliver P. Smith

12-23-2013, 07:14 AM (This post was last modified: 12-23-2013 09:08 AM by Astari.)
Is it too late for me to join this?
The A.G.E.D (Allied Galactic Enlightenment And Development) Is a growing force of united free thinkers and seekers of knowledge, who's primary goal is to make lives better throughout the cosmos through knowledge and technology. They are against corruption and tyranny. The main race is Draske. Leadership atm is Sage Azoru, having to pass an ancient ritual, through knowledge, wisdom, and willpower. Only those fit enough to guide the people wisely gain leadership. Though for a free peoples, the leader has the option to make any changes, they could take complete control if it were "for the good of the people". Azoru currently has 2 wives, 2 sons, and 1 daughter. 1 of the sons seek to become the next ruler and make some serius changes, he thinks the system of freedom is foolish. The daughter is a good egg, and does not seek to rule, she seeks to free those who are under systems of corruption and are slaves to government. She also is against how much power the Sage maintains, though she accepts it while the people can still maintain their freedom. Or so we think... Though this is a 4,214 year old race, it actually only consists of Draske, and they will probably refer to new species as aliens, maybe even a bit racist.
12-23-2013, 09:18 AM
(12-23-2013 07:14 AM)Astari Wrote:  Is it too late for me to join this?
The A.G.E.D (Allied Galactic Enlightenment And Development) Is a growing force of united free thinkers and seekers of knowledge, who's primary goal is to make lives better throughout the cosmos through knowledge and technology. They are against corruption and tyranny. The main race is Draske. Leadership atm is Sage Azoru, having to pass an ancient ritual, through knowledge, wisdom, and willpower. Only those fit enough to guide the people wisely gain leadership. Though for a free peoples, the leader has the option to make any changes, they could take complete control if it were "for the good of the people". Azoru currently has 2 wives, 2 sons, and 1 daughter. 1 of the sons seek to become the next ruler and make some serius changes, he thinks the system of freedom is foolish. The daughter is a good egg, and does not seek to rule, she seeks to free those who are under systems of corruption and are slaves to government. She also is against how much power the Sage maintains, though she accepts it while the people can still maintain their freedom. Or so we think... Though this is a 4,214 year old race, it actually only consists of Draske, and they will probably refer to new species as aliens, maybe even a bit racist.

Not at all! We're still waiting on 3 more players. Welcome, and awesome!
12-23-2013, 11:28 AM (This post was last modified: 12-23-2013 11:31 AM by Troy TB34.)
Yay Smile another player!!!!
If you have time...maybe you could update the first page so new readers can tell if theirs space more convientently Big Grin

Oh and you should see your profile has a reputation! Lol Tongue

12-23-2013, 11:46 AM
(12-23-2013 11:28 AM)Troy TB34 Wrote:  Yay Smile another player!!!!
If you have time...maybe you could update the first page so new readers can tell if theirs space more convientently Big Grin

Oh and you should see your profile has a reputation! Lol Tongue

I shall do that when I am able for sure.

Oh?
12-23-2013, 01:09 PM (This post was last modified: 12-23-2013 01:12 PM by ZacharyGermain13.)
Hey I would like to join:

We are the galactic republic, our commandos are feared everywhere, we had a massive fleet capable of taking down anyone in our way. Then, the Imperium came along from no where and assassinated our leader. So we ran away into hiding. We are anti-alien making our race very selective and have a great dislike towards other races to the point of murder, due to a Cyban killing our greatest leader.

Government Structure: Republic
Current President: Bernard Douglas Papogos
Current Capitol:

(12-22-2013 11:32 AM)Troy TB34 Wrote:  I would hold out until at least 6...8 is beautiful Smile

Troy, used some of the greatest allied generals names from ww2 Wink
12-23-2013, 02:10 PM (This post was last modified: 12-23-2013 02:12 PM by Spifomie.)
(12-23-2013 01:09 PM)ZacharyGermain13 Wrote:  Hey I would like to join:

We are the galactic republic, our commandos are feared everywhere, we had a massive fleet capable of taking down anyone in our way. Then, the Imperium came along from no where and assassinated our leader. So we ran away into hiding. We are anti-alien making our race very selective and have a great dislike towards other races to the point of murder, due to a Cyban killing our greatest leader.

Government Structure: Republic
Current President: Bernard Douglas Papogos
Current Capitol:

Troy, used some of the greatest allied generals names from ww2 Wink

Welcome aboard!

Jesus. This match is going to be a anti-cyban bloodbath.