Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
v0.9 General Feedback
04-12-2014, 07:06 AM
RE: v0.9 General Feedback
(04-12-2014 05:52 AM)rocco Wrote:  
(04-12-2014 05:47 AM)VanderLegion Wrote:  Is it intended that it's possible for an opponent to capture YOUR ship when you're boarding them, not the other way around?

Yup. For example, there are consequences from sending your last 10 men to storm the decks of a 150 man SOL; namely, they can easily kill you and take your ship.

That's fine. Just making sure, since you can't choose to try to board an enemy ship that hasn't lost it's mast.

GC ID - VanderLegion, GMT-9. Sandbox GC ID (Beta) - VanderLegion
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-15-2014, 10:37 AM
Hi.
I am still seeing the problem where practice vs the ai games do not end after my ships are sunk. Any informatin i can send you from my device?
04-15-2014, 12:48 PM
(04-15-2014 10:37 AM)gosenbach Wrote:  Hi.
I am still seeing the problem where practice vs the ai games do not end after my ships are sunk. Any informatin i can send you from my device?

Yes; if you have an AI game that does this, go to the Credits screen off the main menu and tap on the version number in the bottom right. Send the email that comes up.
05-15-2014, 04:38 AM
Rocco: Is the automatch working completely right? So far, every time I've gotten automatched, it's matched me twice against the same opponent. So I'll get matched for 2 games, then a while later I'll get matched for another 2, but both games each time will be against the same person.

05-15-2014, 04:44 AM
I've been matched against multiple people; I imagine what is happening as since there so few people right now you are getting rematched to the same person because that's who is available at the time. As more people join multiplayer, this should even out.
05-15-2014, 04:52 AM
Nod. Just wasn't sure if there was something going on that was double matching. Is it still doing 1 match every ~15 minutes? It may be that I was just out of the app long enough that when I came back I had been matched up twice and that was the only available person at the time. Just wanted to make sure it wasn't matching 2 games at once where it'd be more likely to get the same opponent. Otherwise yah, I imagine it shouldn't be as big a problem as more people join the game.

05-16-2014, 03:00 AM
Soi ran into the bug again where one of Diebo's ships was blocked by a wwreck so I couldnt shoot at it. There was another ship that would normally have been targetable (not blocked by wreck) but was blocked by his first ship, which WAS blocked by the wreck, so I couldnt shoot either of them even though I should have theoretically been able to hit the second ship. Ever come up with any thoughts on fixing that rocco?

05-16-2014, 03:03 AM
(05-16-2014 03:00 AM)VanderLegion Wrote:  Soi ran into the bug again where one of Diebo's ships was blocked by a wwreck so I couldnt shoot at it. There was another ship that would normally have been targetable (not blocked by wreck) but was blocked by his first ship, which WAS blocked by the wreck, so I couldnt shoot either of them even though I should have theoretically been able to hit the second ship. Ever come up with any thoughts on fixing that rocco?

I remember that one; I wasn't able to solve it. I'll re-add it to the 'noose and take a second look for the first update.
05-16-2014, 03:03 AM
(05-16-2014 03:03 AM)rocco Wrote:  
(05-16-2014 03:00 AM)VanderLegion Wrote:  Soi ran into the bug again where one of Diebo's ships was blocked by a wwreck so I couldnt shoot at it. There was another ship that would normally have been targetable (not blocked by wreck) but was blocked by his first ship, which WAS blocked by the wreck, so I couldnt shoot either of them even though I should have theoretically been able to hit the second ship. Ever come up with any thoughts on fixing that rocco?

I remember that one; I wasn't able to solve it. I'll re-add it to the 'noose and take a second look for the first update.

Can you submit this occurrence as a bug report as well?