Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A Completed Galaxy?
03-26-2014, 03:49 PM
Brick A Completed Galaxy?
Hi, a relatively new player here.
I was just curious, has anyone ever taken the time to actually complete a galaxy?

I just finished a huge solo game, where I trapped the last AI player on one of the planets in its home system. I then maxed out ALL the other planets on the map.
156 Gaia planets, with nothing left to build. Gives me 510 CP, so I have 126 Mammoths & 5 Transports, plus pet monsters. Star date 462.2

I am a builder at heart, so to me this was fun, but I was just curious if there are other builders out there?

TimHobbit

"Everybody is ignorant, only on different subjects."
"An ignorant person is one who doesn't know what you have just found out."
- Will Rogers, 1879 – 1935
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-29-2014, 06:58 PM
RE: A Completed Galaxy?
I tend to do that a lot. One time I had the last AI confined to a tiny, poor, toxic world, and I had them blockaded. My spies kept blowing up their buildings. They eventually died out due to starvation, which was quite the anti-climactic victory. They might have been able to maintain a stable population if they actually built Hydroponic Farms each time, but they kept trying to build a troop transport for some reason.

The game does tend to lag a bit on my gen 1 iPad, though, on those massive galaxies.
03-29-2014, 09:54 PM
I'm so glad that I'm not alone in this. From reading these forums you get the impression that everyone does PvP, which doesn't work for this.

I find that if I periodically save and close the app, it has less lag.

TimHobbit

04-03-2014, 04:38 AM
In the history view, how many production points!? I've never gotten anywhere near that built out. I might have had 10,000 points once.

GC ID: E45y Rid3r
Season 1 Saturn Division Champion
04-03-2014, 07:12 AM
(04-03-2014 04:38 AM)sfatula Wrote:  In the history view, how many production points!? I've never gotten anywhere near that built out. I might have had 10,000 points once.

Looks like 35,299 PPts. Big Grin

TimHobbit