Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
iOS 8 and v1.2.3 beta
06-13-2014, 04:16 AM
iOS 8 and v1.2.3 beta
I'm testing the beta build on a beta os. Has anyone gotten Game Center to work with b6 or earlier builds? I'm not expecting things to work and will test a bit of AI gameplay here just in case something easily addressable comes up.

I'll get a second device on iOS 7 so I can help with any multiplayer games that are happening late in the release cycle...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-13-2014, 04:41 AM
RE: iOS 8 and v1.2.3 beta
(06-13-2014 04:16 AM)bmike Wrote:  I'm testing the beta build on a beta os. Has anyone gotten Game Center to work with b6 or earlier builds? I'm not expecting things to work and will test a bit of AI gameplay here just in case something easily addressable comes up.

I'll get a second device on iOS 7 so I can help with any multiplayer games that are happening late in the release cycle...

Nope, I haven't been able to get Game Center to log me in yet on iOS 8. I've just been using my iPad (still on 7) to play the beta while I've played live games on my iPhone (on iOS 8) and iPad both.

GC ID - VanderLegion, GMT-9. Sandbox GC ID (Beta) - VanderLegion
06-13-2014, 05:02 AM
RE: iOS 8 and v1.2.3 beta
Thanks - I even tried a sandbox only AppleID in game center and GC + iCloud prefs.

The iCloud warning dialog is a bit messed up, so I'm guessing it's a problem on Apple's end for sandbox and the beta.0 release