Poll: How do you wait for the new update?
This poll is closed.
Reading 'War and Peace' 0% 0 0%
Going for a run. 25.00% 1 25.00%
Cleaning the garage. 0% 0 0%
Fixing that lightbulb. 0% 0 0%
Lurking on the forums. 75.00% 3 75.00%
Total 4 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
THE END OF LIFE AS WE KNOW IT?!?!?!?
07-17-2014, 03:11 PM
THE END OF LIFE AS WE KNOW IT?!?!?!?
July, 2014, Written By: Troy tbUSA, Milkyway Galaxy (AP)- Trillions of Citizens across the galaxy await the newest update to Rocco's magnificent Starbase Orion, but with the server updated before Apple's release many players are faced with a grave dilemma indeed. "It's a disaster!" Said one player. "A Calamity!" Said the same player.* With the lack of their favorite 4x game many players across the galaxy have lost touch with what to do with their lives. With such a loss o purpose, it's no wonder some have turned to questionable acts. "I read a book!" Said that player from before, "I was forced to do something productive like wash dishes!" "I even wrestled a bear!" He went on further though we began to doubt his honestly. Yes, it's true readers, today we have been forces to witnessed a world without Starbase Orion in a twisted tale reminiscent of the Twilight Zone, and that is not a world we wish to see any longer.

*We at The Luni Times have a very small interview budget.

Be sure to share your thoughts and ideas on how to overcome extreme boredness in our comment section! Smile

"We're not retreating, we're simply advancing in another direction!" - Oliver P. Smith

Game Center: Troy tbUSA
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-18-2014, 02:17 AM
RE: THE END OF LIFE AS WE KNOW IT?!?!?!?
Umm.. i got to keep playing because I had access to the beta sandbox. *ducks for cover*

Next time you here of an update brewing, see if you can join the beta testing group, and you won't have to wash dishes again. Or read a book.

Wrestling bears... That you might still have to do.
07-18-2014, 03:02 AM
(07-18-2014 02:17 AM)Davabled Wrote:  Umm.. i got to keep playing because I had access to the beta sandbox. *ducks for cover*

If only iOS 8 hadn't killed my access to the beta sandbox...

GC ID - VanderLegion, GMT-9. Sandbox GC ID (Beta) - VanderLegion
07-18-2014, 05:57 AM
(07-18-2014 02:17 AM)Davabled Wrote:  Umm.. i got to keep playing because I had access to the beta sandbox. *ducks for cover*

Next time you here of an update brewing, see if you can join the beta testing group, and you won't have to wash dishes again. Or read a book.

Wrestling bears... That you might still have to do.

I am in the Beta testing group (as of November 2013), I just can't seem to get any new builds to dwnld on my Internet. Lol Smile

"We're not retreating, we're simply advancing in another direction!" - Oliver P. Smith

Game Center: Troy tbUSA