Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 2 Average
Looking for games
09-06-2014, 09:24 AM
Looking for games
Hello all

I am looking especially for players for big games, NO TIMER, committed and reliable not to stop playing and unless on holiday do roughly one move every 24 to 48 hours.
I know its slow and big, but in real life i find it difficult to do more than one move every 24 hours and somtimes when it is crutial i miss a turn as i cant always get to my ipad. Please post in here your names so i can find you in the game and add you on my friendlist and start a game. Thank you.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-09-2014, 06:09 PM
RE: Looking for games
Just post your interest in chat... A lot of players have the same interest as you, and most players don't read all posts in the forum. Also, leagues and tournaments are often without timer, but have a finish date the you have to meet. Hope this helps, and welcome!

GC ID - alzdragon, GMT-6. Sandbox GC ID (Beta) - alzdragon, NT ID - alzdragon
09-15-2014, 06:12 AM
RE: Looking for games
(09-09-2014 06:09 PM)xAlZx Wrote:  Just post your interest in chat... A lot of players have the same interest as you, and most players don't read all posts in the forum. Also, leagues and tournaments are often without timer, but have a finish date the you have to meet. Hope this helps, and welcome!

Thank you