Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Noob needing combat
10-18-2014, 09:19 AM
Noob needing combat
Totally new to this type of game, but it looks like it is going to be great. I can do the research, build buildings, ships, colonize planets, hire agents, but I cannot figure out how combat works. How do you start combat? Thanks for the help
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-18-2014, 01:24 PM
RE: Noob needing combat
(10-18-2014 09:19 AM)MajorMaxx Wrote:  Totally new to this type of game, but it looks like it is going to be great. I can do the research, build buildings, ships, colonize planets, hire agents, but I cannot figure out how combat works. How do you start combat? Thanks for the help

Welcome!

When two fleets of hostile forces meet at a star system, combat will take place. The system will have a double-red ring around it. Tap the system and tap the battle button. Once inside, you tap tap your ships and assign orders to them. When you've set the orders you desire, leave the battle screen and finish with the rest of your turn. When you're all done, you end your turn like you normally do. Combat takes place between game turns, and can extend across multiple turns if the combat is big enough. On the next turn, go back into the combat and watch how your orders were played out.
10-18-2014, 01:36 PM (This post was last modified: 10-18-2014 01:38 PM by MajorMaxx.)
RE: Noob needing combat
(10-18-2014 01:24 PM)rocco Wrote:  
(10-18-2014 09:19 AM)MajorMaxx Wrote:  Totally new to this type of game, but it looks like it is going to be great. I can do the research, build buildings, ships, colonize planets, hire agents, but I cannot figure out how combat works. How do you start combat? Thanks for the help

Welcome!

When two fleets of hostile forces meet at a star system, combat will take place. The system will have a double-red ring around it. Tap the system and tap the battle button. Once inside, you tap tap your ships and assign orders to them. When you've set the orders you desire, leave the battle screen and finish with the rest of your turn. When you're all done, you end your turn like you normally do. Combat takes place between game turns, and can extend across multiple turns if the combat is big enough. On the next turn, go back into the combat and watch how your orders were played out.

(10-18-2014 01:36 PM)MajorMaxx Wrote:  
(10-18-2014 01:24 PM)rocco Wrote:  

Welcome!

Thanks for the help. I was not having any luck figuring this out.