Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Noob needing multiplayer
10-23-2014, 09:17 AM
Noob needing multiplayer
Hi, so I just bought SBO and I love it. Best TBs game on the iPad that I've played yet! So I don't know how long billing usually takes, but I've still yet to be charged for my purchase. When I select multiplayer it says I do not have V 1.25.. But, when I go to App Store to try and update..there's no update available. I searched for customer service and billing but only found this forum... Anyway, kinda itching to play online and my guess is it has to do with billing... And if not, I would still appreciate help resolving this. Thank you for making such a great game!

Sincerely,
-Raymond
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-23-2014, 02:32 PM (This post was last modified: 10-23-2014 02:36 PM by Blacklotus621.)
RE: Noob needing multiplayer
Ok I've been billed... I can't join multiplayer yet... Moderators? Rocco? Help please? Thx
Got it figured. Thanks!
10-23-2014, 02:44 PM (This post was last modified: 10-23-2014 02:45 PM by rocco.)
RE: Noob needing multiplayer
(10-23-2014 02:32 PM)Blacklotus621 Wrote:  Ok I've been billed... I can't join multiplayer yet... Moderators? Rocco? Help please? Thx
Got it figured. Thanks!

Sorry, never heard of this before. I have no control over the App Store; v1.2.5 has been out for a while now so there is no logical reason why you wouldn't be able to download it.

I suggest you contact Apple support (go to iTunes, tap the support link) and ask them why you cannot download the latest update.

Oh, bit by the edit race.