Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Two new players looking for a 2v2
12-03-2014, 08:02 PM (This post was last modified: 12-03-2014 08:05 PM by Sakari.)
Tongue Two new players looking for a 2v2
The title pretty much says it all. I have two players here, one of which has played a few computer matches but this will be the first Player vs Player match, and myself who has played one match PvP.

We are looking for two similarly skilled players to give us a run for our money and have a good time in the process.

Our GC names are:
[WarWolf] Sakari
and
Phalen Rider

Please post here first before adding us so we know who to look for =P
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-10-2014, 07:52 PM
RE: Two new players looking for a 2v2
(12-03-2014 08:02 PM)Sakari Wrote:  The title pretty much says it all. I have two players here, one of which has played a few computer matches but this will be the first Player vs Player match, and myself who has played one match PvP.

We are looking for two similarly skilled players to give us a run for our money and have a good time in the process.

Our GC names are:
[WarWolf] Sakari
and
Phalen Rider

Please post here first before adding us so we know who to look for =P

How does it work, set up a time and hang on space bar of the game?

Pitää kokeilla.
12-11-2014, 02:03 AM
Fortunately it is easier than that. Just tell me the Game Center names of you and your friend and I will send you both a game invite.
12-11-2014, 05:44 AM
(12-10-2014 07:52 PM)Artturi Apistevist Wrote:  How does it work, set up a time and hang on space bar of the game?

I think you mean, how does multiplayer work? Generally games just take a long time (think 1-2 months for big multiplayer games). About 100 turns/day is max for most people, and games can last longer. And some players only do 1-2 turns/day. The key is to juggle as many games as necessary to keep you busy. Many players have ~10 games going at once. Some are more active than others.

It is pretty rare from my experience to find four people that can set aside 4 hours and just bang out a game in one sitting. But that would be possible with the right people (and I am not one of them!).