Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The game is too easy.
12-10-2014, 07:49 PM (This post was last modified: 12-10-2014 08:08 PM by Artturi Apistevist.)
The game is too easy.
I just finished with custom 3p race with impossible level, and did not really meet any challenges.

When is star base 2.0 coming out?

(tower madness 2 was not nearly as good as 1, so I am skeptic)
"If you haven’t already, take a good look at the image at the top of this story. A really good look. Yes, you have to read it. From this little blurb, it appears that a sequel to the fantastic Starbase Orion is in the works."

http://www.pockettactics.com/news/space-...-2-coming/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-11-2014, 02:29 AM (This post was last modified: 12-11-2014 02:30 AM by anthee.)
RE: The game is too easy.
Your thread title is very misleading. What you mean is: the AI of Starbase Orion is too easy, for a skilled player.

Two things you might want to consider:

1) There are plenty of new players who find the AI very challenging or even too difficult for them to beat. That already shows that not everybody shares your experience.

2) The true challenge in SO, as in any strategy game of depth and complexity, is playing against another human. I recommend you play a few games against the seasoned veterans frequenting these forums and get your ass handed to you on a plate, then come back and we'll see what you have to say about the game's difficulty level Smile

GC ID: anthee999
12-11-2014, 05:41 AM (This post was last modified: 12-11-2014 05:41 AM by Diebo.)
I agree with Anthee.

For the AI, try 7 impossible AI with bonuses on in survival mode. It will up the challenge.

But it sounds like you are ready for Multiple Player against humans. Come join the fun!
02-07-2015, 12:25 PM
Yeah I play a lot moo2 and found that I dominated the AI fairly easy. That said I am pretty excited about being able to play real peeps so easily and belieVe that is where this is going to be a great gAme
02-13-2015, 06:44 AM
Play multiplayer then.