Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Need help
01-04-2015, 08:33 AM
Need help
When starting a new game with custom races after loading and playing a bit I save the game and when I return I am sent back to the custom race to start again even this does not work when putting in the customs and pressing plsy nothing happens . You have to start a new game but it is useless because after saving it it just goes back to the custom race.can any one help:?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-13-2015, 04:33 AM
RE: Need help
Hm, never heard of it. This thread is probably best in the "whipping post" where all bugs are reported.
02-13-2015, 06:07 AM
RE: Need help
(02-13-2015 04:33 AM)Testbox360 Wrote:  Hm, never heard of it. This thread is probably best in the "whipping post" where all bugs are reported.

Bugs actually are generally posted in the Galactic Council or the Research Lab (research lab has threads for feedback on beta versions from the beta testers, so beta bugs obviously go there, new threads can also be started for other bugs). The Whipping Post is just where rocco posts the patch notes for what's being worked on

GC ID - VanderLegion, GMT-9. Sandbox GC ID (Beta) - VanderLegion