Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Question
01-09-2015, 06:22 AM
Question
When checking the history I can only see my graph results for the various category's how do I get to see the other races graph's and compare them to mine?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-09-2015, 06:39 AM
RE: Question
(01-09-2015 06:22 AM)roalan Wrote:  When checking the history I can only see my graph results for the various category's how do I get to see the other races graph's and compare them to mine?

In order to see any information you have to use spies set to Gather Information. Anytimet hey get a hit for gathering info ont he opponent, you'll get to see where they are for that turn (doesn't show past info, only turns that youv'eg atherd info). After the game ends, you can go back and view the game and look at the history and it will show the opponent's graphs for the entire game.

GC ID - VanderLegion, GMT-9. Sandbox GC ID (Beta) - VanderLegion
01-09-2015, 07:46 AM
RE: Question
(01-09-2015 06:39 AM)VanderLegion Wrote:  
(01-09-2015 06:22 AM)roalan Wrote:  When checking the history I can only see my graph results for the various category's how do I get to see the other races graph's and compare them to mine?

In order to see any information you have to use spies set to Gather Information. Anytimet hey get a hit for gathering info ont he opponent, you'll get to see where they are for that turn (doesn't show past info, only turns that youv'eg atherd info). After the game ends, you can go back and view the game and look at the history and it will show the opponent's graphs for the entire game.

Thank you understood: