Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Space bar suggestion, also, leaving game for now
05-12-2015, 04:44 AM
Space bar suggestion, also, leaving game for now
First, I would like to see an enhancement made to SO2 or current game where a user can ban all chats from specific users they may find offensive. I suffered a major tragedy recently with all the flooding rains, a personal loss as well as great financial loss. Really in a bad place right now. I made some reference to this in the Sports bar, and, got back some mockery about how cardshark thinks death is tasty. That comment is the most vile, disgusting, and, inhuman comment I have ever read in 55 years. It brought tears to my eyes it hurt so deep. I won't respond back, however, to then see ScottKW defend this post simply hurt even more. They need to re-evaluate what is important in life. I sure hope they never suffer such tragedy in their lives or encounter people so insensitive. Just think what would happen at a funeral if you made such a comment. So, a feature whereby one could never see posts from users they may find disagreeable would be just perfect for such situations.

Also, due to the recent tragic events, I simply do not have any time to play in any games for the foreseeable future while things can hopefully be put back in order. So, to all my friends and there are many of you, maybe some day. I can't see it right now, but, I know things change over time. Deleting the game for now, so, no point adding my user to games. Some of you have my email. I hope things can be sorted out one day.

GC ID: E45y Rid3r
Season 1 Saturn Division Champion
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply