Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Colony Ship Colonisation bug
09-29-2015, 10:33 PM
Colony Ship Colonisation bug
1.2.6 Seems to have a bug where if you select Colonisation Opportunity from the turn report again after colonising a planet, you can colonise a second planet but it's created with 0 population and (I think, going from memory) disappears the next turn. Doesn't seem to occur with planetary expansion.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-30-2015, 10:08 AM
RE: Colony Ship Colonisation bug
Hey, this is better off in the "Whipping" post thread where we discuss bugs. You may find people to answer you there!
09-30-2015, 10:34 AM
(09-30-2015 10:08 AM)Testbox360 Wrote:  Hey, this is better off in the "Whipping" post thread where we discuss bugs. You may find people to answer you there!

You mean the research center? Whipping post is just where rocco posts what he's working on.

GC ID - VanderLegion, GMT-9. Sandbox GC ID (Beta) - VanderLegion
09-30-2015, 11:08 PM
(09-29-2015 10:33 PM)zagyg Wrote:  1.2.6 Seems to have a bug where if you select Colonisation Opportunity from the turn report again after colonising a planet, you can colonise a second planet but it's created with 0 population and (I think, going from memory) disappears the next turn. Doesn't seem to occur with planetary expansion.

Can you please submit a bug report in the app on a turn where you can show the bug with instructions on how to reproduce?
10-01-2015, 11:42 AM
(09-30-2015 11:08 PM)rocco Wrote:  
(09-29-2015 10:33 PM)zagyg Wrote:  1.2.6 Seems to have a bug where if you select Colonisation Opportunity from the turn report again after colonising a planet, you can colonise a second planet but it's created with 0 population and (I think, going from memory) disappears the next turn. Doesn't seem to occur with planetary expansion.

Can you please submit a bug report in the app on a turn where you can show the bug with instructions on how to reproduce?

I can confirm this, I saw it in the beta but never mentioned it Angel
It was easy to reproduce with the steps zagyg listed, but I assumed it was an acceptable side effect of the fix for planetary expansions being blocked due to friendly blockade showing an empty planet selector bug we played with in the 4-way game with sfx & Diebo