Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hard to Change Building Queue
10-01-2015, 06:48 AM
Hard to Change Building Queue
Hi Rocco,

Thanks for making the game, it's been a lot of fun. I just downloaded the game a few days ago and played through the Tutorial and one AI game.

One mechanical UI thing that really stood out to me even from playing the game for only a few hours is that on a small iPhone screen it is very difficult to cancel the current building being built in the queue when you change your mind. I believe the keystroke right now is to swipe from left to right (or right to left) across the name of the current building/ship being built; but I often fail at doing it. A small "x" would be very helpful.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2015, 11:47 AM
RE: Hard to Change Building Queue
Try double-tapping items in the build queue (tap once directly on the text of the item in the queue to select, this should give you an option to tap again to cancel) I don't believe there are any swipe-style user interface elements currently in the game.
Hopefully that helps
10-03-2015, 04:34 AM
RE: Hard to Change Building Queue
(10-01-2015 11:47 AM)Davabled Wrote:  Try double-tapping items in the build queue (tap once directly on the text of the item in the queue to select, this should give you an option to tap again to cancel) I don't believe there are any swipe-style user interface elements currently in the game.
Hopefully that helps

Thank you Davabled. Yes, that works much better. My "swipe" was probably being interpreted as two taps.