Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Rookie Questions
12-13-2015, 03:51 AM
Rookie Questions
I recently beat 7 AI on Impossible without monsters or bonuses. Now I'm playing with them on and getting murdered, so...

Is there anything I can do to prevent immediate collapse of new buildings?

With monsters and bonuses what is the best initial strategy to not get slaughtered?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-13-2015, 04:35 AM
RE: Rookie Questions
(12-13-2015 03:51 AM)7ucy Wrote:  Is there anything I can do to prevent immediate collapse of new buildings?

Build spies and put them on defense (as agents). Generally, if you have enough agents the spies won't be able to do anything.
12-13-2015, 04:44 AM
(12-13-2015 04:35 AM)rocco Wrote:  
(12-13-2015 03:51 AM)7ucy Wrote:  Is there anything I can do to prevent immediate collapse of new buildings?

Build spies and put them on defense (as agents). Generally, if you have enough agents the spies won't be able to do anything.

Thank you. I thought it had to do with spies as I haven't been very focused on them.

This game is a blast.
12-19-2015, 07:34 PM
I generally assign just 1 planet to building spies and add them 1 or 2 at a time. Watch the messages. When you see spy activity that doesn't damage a building its time to add another 1. If you do happen to lose a building then add 2.