Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
problems with online play
10-14-2011, 12:29 PM
problems with online play
I just wanted to mention that I am having trouble with online games. Every time I click on an online game from the gamecenter screen, my turn starts to load and then crashes. I'm not sure if this is a problem with SO or the new gamecenter but thought I would mention it. Also I am playing on an ipad 1, I think someone did say that it was having more problems with crashes. I also get occasional crashes on single player as well.

This looks like it will be a great game, I look forward to the updates, hope this helps.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-14-2011, 04:26 PM
RE: problems with online play
I had the same issue last night, I think Those games files got corrupt I ended up deleting them. Other games files seems ok tho.
10-14-2011, 07:08 PM
RE: problems with online play
It's really crash happy on my iPad 1 too. At first it wouldn't start the online game at all, had to restart the iPad. Often it can't send out turn data and throws an error 4 end soon after that it will crash. But the most frequent crashes are happening when "Compressing Turn". Those make the game nearly unplayable.

I hope an update can adress those issues.