Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Getting Money without Extra Traits?
12-20-2015, 02:00 PM (This post was last modified: 12-20-2015 02:08 PM by dkrnel.)
Getting Money without Extra Traits?
I was fooling around and this question came to mind, how would one maximise their money output even with the money debug race trait?

The best I have found so far is if you get Parmecium and just Produce tons of food...

I was wondering if there was a better way to get more?

I will also add a photo soon but my page keeps timing out so I'll have to add it later
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-21-2015, 11:37 AM
RE: Getting Money without Extra Traits?
(12-20-2015 02:00 PM)dkrnel Wrote:  I was fooling around and this question came to mind, how would one maximise their money output even with the money debug race trait?

The best I have found so far is if you get Parmecium and just Produce tons of food...

I was wondering if there was a better way to get more?

I will also add a photo soon but my page keeps timing out so I'll have to add it later

Trading posts are good for money and magistrate Xalon gives the planet he's on +10 (I believe) Gc a turn (And I forgot the name of the thing he gives the planet)

w0we xd
12-21-2015, 07:51 PM
With farming bonuses and Tolerant, you can easily have every single colony be self-sufficient in food production and thereby minimize the costs of food transportation (1 GC / turn / unit of food transported). Works quite well in the long-term with a boomer-type build.

GC ID: anthee999
12-22-2015, 03:47 PM (This post was last modified: 12-22-2015 03:50 PM by dkrnel.)
Yeah
Xalon give precious metals, as well as upgrading planet minerals and production, useful with economic funding

I still can't add the photo so oh well, but it's of a single player of mine with unlimited race traits, I have 7 Gaia planets producing food with parmecium and get about 2500 GC a turn from them