Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Morph tricks
02-20-2016, 01:56 PM
Morph tricks
I was playing on a ring galaxy when I noticed if you send your ships from multiple points to multiple points with Morph, you can sometimes reroute the ships to combine fleets thereby shortening the distances a little. A small cheat, but once the fleets are combined you can't separate them until they reach a world.

I haven't truly taken advantage of this, but with enough tinkering you might be able to sometimes shave a turn or two off of a fleet while being unpredictable. All you would need is to send a ton of frigates at different worlds on different turns, and then have them dance around back and forth endlessly until you were ready for a surprise attack on something. Then you could combine your fleets, and if you're lucky the combined fleets will shave a turn or two off some of the ships that were lagging behind the others.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-12-2019, 05:44 PM
Morph tricks
2nd unit of Treekin

And your Rock Lobba, I havent seen their models.. but it looks so small, even crew wont fit into this circle
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply