Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Port to Andriod?
12-04-2016, 12:05 PM (This post was last modified: 12-04-2016 12:06 PM by Cybran nation.)
Port to Andriod?
I doubt anyone remembers me but I used to play this game on my Ipod 4 years ago as a kid. Since then I have an Android and was curious if this game would ever get ported to the Google Play Store. This game game burned up a lot of my summers and was fun from what a I remember!

Edit* ignore my childish signature. Early highschool was a very awkward time in my life

Supreme commander all the way.

Scifi Japanese anime- Legend of the galactic hereos- Give it a try (In Japanese only subs, watch on YouTube)

Excuse the grammar errors I work on a mobile device.

Generation 1 (The first time you see this, copy it into your sig and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-06-2016, 12:54 AM
RE: Port to Andriod?
Welcome back! Neat to read someone referring to SO as "that game I used to play as a kid"; where has the time gone?

To answer your question, Starbase Orion 1 will never make it to Android; Starbase Orion 2 will though. Hopefully sometime this year.
12-06-2016, 08:57 AM
I look forward to it! Time flies my friend!

Supreme commander all the way.

Scifi Japanese anime- Legend of the galactic hereos- Give it a try (In Japanese only subs, watch on YouTube)

Excuse the grammar errors I work on a mobile device.

Generation 1 (The first time you see this, copy it into your sig and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)
12-22-2016, 04:54 AM
(12-06-2016 12:54 AM)rocco Wrote:  Welcome back! Neat to read someone referring to SO as "that game I used to play as a kid"; where has the time gone?

To answer your question, Starbase Orion 1 will never make it to Android; Starbase Orion 2 will though. Hopefully sometime this year.

This year as 2016 or sometime within the next year?
04-30-2017, 11:10 AM
Hmmmm

w0we xd