Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anyone up for 4player multiplayer?
11-22-2011, 11:31 AM
Anyone up for 4player multiplayer?
Anyone up for some four player multiplayer games? Dunno if the custom game option allows for doing 2v2 or just FFA, but I'd be up for either. I've tried quite a few times to start up 2v2 and FFA both with random automatch opponents but never had 3 people that actually play, it'll get a few turns in then it just stops at one player and never moves on.

Figure this is a good place to look for opponents and get 4 of us who'll actually play.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-22-2011, 05:01 PM (This post was last modified: 11-22-2011 05:02 PM by thebardofblasphemy.)
RE: Anyone up for 4player multiplayer?
I like the idea of it but I can't see it working as well as the 1v1... at the moment it's sweet when you get on a streak with another player and can cram in, say 10 turns into 15 minutes or so. I've got, i think, 4 games on the go and usually get maybe one or two streaks in, per player, per day... but the streaks don't seem to line up (between different players).

The only way a 4-player will work out is if everyone gets their gaming fix around the same time.

I'm happy to chuck my name into the hat for a 4 player game but I reckon I'd be the one holding the rest of the team back. I usually stop playing around 11pm (Oz time) and find that all my opponents had a turn somewhere around 1am-3am (presumably when they wake up in USA/wherever they are). So I suspect I'm missing out on a heap of turns due to being on the wrong side of the planet.

VL you've had a few games with other players, from what I can tell. I'd say, invite those you know who have a pretty consistent turn-rate. If the times I'm hitting turns in matches up with any of them, then load me into that free-for-all, too.
Just don't expect the game to be over before christmas! Tongue
11-25-2011, 09:41 AM
I've got a 4-player game waiting on two more people to join...
11-25-2011, 11:08 AM
(11-25-2011 09:41 AM)emehtee Wrote:  I've got a 4-player game waiting on two more people to join...

2v2, FFA, or custom 4player?
11-25-2011, 02:54 PM
(11-25-2011 11:08 AM)VanderLegion Wrote:  
(11-25-2011 09:41 AM)emehtee Wrote:  I've got a 4-player game waiting on two more people to join...

2v2, FFA, or custom 4player?

FFA

The other two players have joined though.