Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[BUG?] End turn Battle result and tactical replay`s result didn`t match.
10-12-2011, 03:01 PM
[BUG?] End turn Battle result and tactical replay`s result didn`t match.
Hello. I`m not native english speaker so please forgive my bad english.

I grab starbase orion this moring from hongkong appstore and play it with my iPhone4 about 4 hours now as human with 2 easy AIs. I just manage to conquer 2 of enemy planet and I notice all of 3 battle result (one from start-turn notice / tactical combat replay(?) / and actually survived fleets that orbiting planet) didn`t match! At first I fought 4 darkmatter(space monster things) with my 2 frigates and 2 destroyers. Battle report say I have 4 survive ships but when I saw tactical replay I still win but lost 2 destroyers. Then my second battle with human AI fleet I have 3 missile frigate(fully loaded with nuclear missiles), 2 Laser destroyers and single starbase versus a crusier and a frigate. Battle report said I have 4 survive ships but in my orbit there were only 3 frigate left. And in tactical replay I dind`t lose single ship thanks to long range nuclear missile strike.

This is really annoying me. Please Find this bug and fix quickly.

P.S.1

And also knowing result first is somewhat less funny... for me at least. It`s something like spoiler to me. I prefer seeing actual fighting in tactical battle screen with wonder whos win this battle..you should know what I mean. A option (always play tactical replay before start turn maybe?) would great welcome.

P.S.2

Game feel very laggy when I navigating menus. It take almost seconds to move from galaxy screen to empire or military menu and vice versa. Not gamebreaker but quite stress.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2011, 03:26 PM
RE: [BUG?] End turn Battle result and tactical replay`s result didn`t match.
Thanks for the report, we'll look into it.
10-12-2011, 03:30 PM
RE: [BUG?] End turn Battle result and tactical replay`s result didn`t match.
(10-12-2011 03:26 PM)rocco Wrote:  Thanks for the report, we'll look into it.

Here is a screenshot what happend.