Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Excess planetary expansions getting 'stuck'?
01-10-2012, 10:22 AM
Excess planetary expansions getting 'stuck'?
I just conquered a planet in a MP game, and it seems I 'won' a planetary expansion which is 'stuck' at the planets buildings (see picture), I can't sell or remove it. My opponent is not responding to chats (he does not come across as a very experienced player) but this seems odd. I suppose it is some sort of bug, so I thought it might be useful to post here for the record.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-10-2012, 10:30 AM
RE: Excess planetary expansions getting 'stuck'?
Ha that's an interesting one... I've never considered needing to sell one of those before
01-10-2012, 10:37 AM
Interesting... to the whipping post it goes!
01-10-2012, 10:48 AM
@rocco: While you look into this one, maybe add a prompt of sorts, as at the end of the turn it was built, to avoid that an expansion is ever forgotten?

Game Center IDs: ddebernardy | ddb.testflight
01-10-2012, 12:19 PM
(01-10-2012 10:48 AM)ddebernardy Wrote:  @rocco: While you look into this one, maybe add a prompt of sorts, as at the end of the turn it was built, to avoid that an expansion is ever forgotten?

Thanks for the reminder, I remember reading that suggestion on the forum. Will add to whipping post.
09-13-2014, 05:30 AM (This post was last modified: 09-13-2014 05:32 AM by Sanbi.)
I have gotten this before when i captured an enemy planet. I thought it was a bug and then realized all of the adjacent planets had been expanded to, so I scrapped "null," otherwise it just lingers there forever like a fake building. Am not sure what would happen if the other planets at the system vanished, or whether you could then use it