Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Starbase Orion Tournament Tracker - Shep Wins
01-26-2012, 02:59 PM (This post was last modified: 03-01-2012 10:11 AM by Shep.)
Starbase Orion Tournament Tracker - Shep Wins
Round 1

Game 1: cubanconnection v. Bmike - cubanconnection wins on 420.8

Game 2: 7B8 v. Shep - Shep wins on 420.3

Game 3: thebardofblasphemy v. ddebernardy - ddbernardy wins on 406.4

Game 4: Kryddan v. VanderLegion - VanderLegion wins on 409.4

Round 2

cubanconnection v. Shep Shep wins on 415.8

ddbernardy v. VanderLegion VanderLegion wins on 408.4

Finals

VanderLegion vs. Shep Shep wins on 421.1

To help keep track of this if you are playing the same person, put down the information above. Discuss games below, and good luck!

Right off the bat, I'm going to say match-up between bard and ddebernady is going to be baller. I think the tournament organizer cheated to get someone who described themselves as 'cannon fodder', but given my recent losing streak, I probably need the practice. Good luck all.

1.09 Tournament Champion (February, 2012)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-26-2012, 09:27 PM (This post was last modified: 01-26-2012 11:30 PM by thebardofblasphemy.)
RE: Starbase Orion Tournament Tracker
OK I've joined battle with DDB. We don't have any other games to get confused by but I might as well still provide the info-

Race - huge & rich homeworld, industrious, proficient farmers, slow & small minded scientists, galactic navigators, fantastic engineers, charismatic, hi-grav
Pos - bottom right

GC ID: the bard of blasphemy
GMT +10
01-26-2012, 10:16 PM
I'm in the top left.

Race is galactic navigators, huge rich homeworld, high gravity affinity, plant whisperers, industrious, fertile, slow thinkers, small minded, repulsive.

Game Center IDs: ddebernardy | ddb.testflight
01-27-2012, 03:05 AM
Bard surrendered when his home world fell on star date 406.4.

Game Center IDs: ddebernardy | ddb.testflight
01-27-2012, 03:17 AM
(01-27-2012 03:05 AM)ddebernardy Wrote:  Bard surrendered when his home world fell on star date 406.4.

Wow. Talk about some early pressure...

Game invite sent to Kryddan, I'm left side of the map, same race build as ddebernardy

GC ID - VanderLegion, GMT-9. Sandbox GC ID (Beta) - VanderLegion
01-27-2012, 05:14 AM (This post was last modified: 01-27-2012 06:11 AM by bmike.)
(01-26-2012 02:59 PM)Shep Wrote:  Game 1: dawgs4ever v. Bmike
dawgs4ever race:
dawgs4ever starting positoin:
Bmike race:
bmike starting position:

To help keep track of this if you are playing the same person, put down the information above. Discuss games below, and good luck!

Right off the bat, I'm going to say match-up between bard and ddebernady is going to be baller. I think the tournament organizer cheated to get someone who described themselves as 'cannon fodder', but given my recent losing streak, I probably need the practice. Good luck all.

Glad I could help you end your losing streak - you cleaned my clock in record time.

[Image: shep%20conquers.png]

I've PM'd dawgs4ever to get connected on game center. If anyone has them as a friend - PM or send me that info and I'll get that game going once I have made contact...
01-27-2012, 07:37 AM
My game versus VanderLegion is up and running.

I'm on the right side with: Plant Whisperers, Industrious Individuals, Old Fashioned, High Gravity Affinity, Huge Homeworld, Rich Homeworld & Repulsive.
01-27-2012, 09:26 AM
Two things

A - Still need information from people. Also, feel free not to list race attributes, just thought that icon would help. Also, home planet might help, but not a big deal.

B - I still haven't gotten my game started, waiting on opponent. But once the game is over, both sides should confirm here.

Congrats to dd for an early win.

1.09 Tournament Champion (February, 2012)
01-27-2012, 09:30 AM (This post was last modified: 01-27-2012 09:31 AM by VanderLegion.)
I'm using the Cyban icon, Homeworld is Acamar

GC ID - VanderLegion, GMT-9. Sandbox GC ID (Beta) - VanderLegion
01-27-2012, 10:41 AM
Haha, yeh, got my ar$e handed to me. It was just one of those games. Jeebus, he rolled me with Laser II.

Stupid of me. I was testing out a new strat seeing how everyone is still choosing Repulsive. Thought I'd give Charismatic a go. Problem is - it means I have to sacrifice 4 racial pts - that could mean choosing an extra boost to fertility or industry. Ho hum. Testing a new strat during a comp is not advisable Tongue

GC ID: the bard of blasphemy
GMT +10