Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Starbase Orion Tournament Tracker - Shep Wins
01-28-2012, 06:27 AM
RE: Starbase Orion Tournament Tracker
(01-28-2012 05:59 AM)VanderLegion Wrote:  
(01-28-2012 04:53 AM)Kryddan Wrote:  Me and VanderLegion are in the middle of a war. Let's see how things work out!

Reinforcement bug preventing my planetary assault hurt.

Sorry to hear that.

In what way? Was you supposed to have a turn in between were you could invade?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-28-2012, 06:37 AM
(01-28-2012 06:27 AM)Kryddan Wrote:  Sorry to hear that.

Eh, no biggie. Pretty sure I'm about to kill your ships in return, so Smile

GC ID - VanderLegion, GMT-9. Sandbox GC ID (Beta) - VanderLegion
01-28-2012, 06:44 AM
Well, if you need me send me an invite I suppose. I haven't been tracking this thread so not sure what to do.

Later

(01-28-2012 06:04 AM)bmike Wrote:  ... still waiting on dawgs4ever. I'd say open up the call for a sub and first one that connects, I'll play. How long do you all want to wait for my game to get started?

I'd say cuban connection is a good responder ...

Game Center Tag - CubanConnection
01-28-2012, 06:59 AM (This post was last modified: 01-28-2012 07:23 AM by Shep.)
Mike, if by 8:00 PM today dawgs doesn't respond here, you and cuban set up a match. The faster we get through these the better .
Wow, so my game is just getting started, and the first few planets I've visited are absurd.

One is protected by amoebas, and has two barren planets w/ very rich (small/med) and a medium swamp. But the unprotected ones are as follows:

Nusakan: huge rich terran, large rich tundra
Regulus: large abundant terran, huge abundant tundra
Rastaban: small rich terran, medium abundant barren

1.09 Tournament Champion (February, 2012)
01-28-2012, 07:42 AM
(01-28-2012 06:59 AM)Shep Wrote:  Mike, if by 8:00 PM today dawgs doesn't respond here, you and cuban set up a match. The faster we get through these the better .
Wow, so my game is just getting started, and the first few planets I've visited are absurd.

One is protected by amoebas, and has two barren planets w/ very rich (small/med) and a medium swamp. But the unprotected ones are as follows:

Nusakan: huge rich terran, large rich tundra
Regulus: large abundant terran, huge abundant tundra
Rastaban: small rich terran, medium abundant barren

That's quite the galaxy you appear to have going.

My game vs Kryddan is over, he surrendered on turn 409.4 after I killed his fleet and captured a few planets.

01-28-2012, 07:44 AM
Alrighty. I suppose you and ddbernardy can get your game going whenever as you wait for Mike and I.

1.09 Tournament Champion (February, 2012)
01-28-2012, 07:46 AM
GG VanderLegion!

You just ran over me!
01-28-2012, 07:48 AM (This post was last modified: 01-28-2012 07:50 AM by VanderLegion.)
(01-28-2012 07:46 AM)Kryddan Wrote:  GG VanderLegion!

You just ran over me!

I wouldn't quite say I ran over you, you wiped out my first fleet, I was just able to get built back up in time to stop yours with a little help from my starbase Smile

Good game!
ddebernardy: I guess we get to start another game against each other. Since, ya know, the two we already have goin apparently aren't enough Tongue

01-28-2012, 02:25 PM (This post was last modified: 01-28-2012 02:36 PM by ddebernardy.)
(01-28-2012 07:48 AM)VanderLegion Wrote:  ddebernardy: I guess we get to start another game against each other. Since, ya know, the two we already have goin apparently aren't enough Tongue

let's finish the two we already have first. :-)
Doh... Looks like one game actually. I hadn't noticed you had forfeit the one where my laser 2 destroyers were all over the place.

Game Center IDs: ddebernardy | ddb.testflight
01-28-2012, 02:37 PM
(01-28-2012 02:25 PM)ddebernardy Wrote:  
(01-28-2012 07:48 AM)VanderLegion Wrote:  ddebernardy: I guess we get to start another game against each other. Since, ya know, the two we already have goin apparently aren't enough Tongue

let's finish the two we already have first. :-)

Well, I scorched earthed the one that I was only down to a few systems. The other one might be a while before we finish...we might hafta start the new one and run em side by side. Not like we haven't done that before Tongue. Anyway, we can wait for now and see what happens with the other two round one games, then decide after they finish. It's not like we don't both play a lot to know we'll get our game going no problem.